• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

who do we pick in the first-poll

who do we pick in the first round?

• Gerald McCoy DT Oklahoma 6-4 298

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State 6-5 302

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Joe Haden CB Florida 5-11 190

• C.J. Spiller RB Clemson 5-11 195

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame 6-2 223

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Derrick Morgan DE Georgia Tech 6-4 272

• Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma 6-4 223

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Eric Berry FS Tennessee 5-11 203

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Rolando McClain ILB Alabama 6-4 256

• Dez Bryant WR Oklahoma State 6-2 220

• Total voters
That list is limited since not all are even projected in the top ten of the 1st round. I think players like Anthony Davis, Bruce Campbell and Brian Bulaga are all slated top 10 or very close. A trade down scenario, which you don't offer in the poll, with Seattle or someone who may covet one of the QB's in the draft would definitely net us one of these guys. Any one of them are as valuable in the draft as some of the names you offer.

Don't mean to come down hard on your poll, I am merely suggesting it doesn't cover all bases.

That said, I have no idea what direction the FO is headed. I want the trade down I suggested. Problem is, who wants to trade?

Last edited:
Well, if Vinny were still here I'd say safety Taylor Mays.

thanks for the input
In a few weeks I will do another with a trade down scenerio, and then picks off that if it wins

I've heard Dez Bryant compared to Andre Johnson. I know we've invested heavily in the position recently, but that type of WR is very rare.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Lanky, are you SURE you and Vinny weren't seperated at birth? :joke:

I'm slightly surprised Bradford and Okung are neck and neck. Trading down would be my first choice but if we use the pick, I'll take Okung.

Bradford will be gone I say Clausen...then get a OT with the early 2nd rounder.

I voted Okung. I wouldn't mind picking up Bruce Campbell in the second as well. If the Radiers do not grab him in the first. It would be great to grab a couple of bookends for the next ten years.

Well, if Vinny were still here I'd say safety Taylor Mays.

Are you nuts? There's a potentially great WR just sitting there!

:)

I voted Okung, though I could see several trade options happening as well. Kinda nice that we don't have a clue what they want to do, isn't it?

Trent Williams might be the most likely choice of all and he's not on that list.

LOL...dammit there you go again! Like old times...my thoughts exactly Terry. ;)

I think Williams is perfect for the zone blocking scheme that Shanny and Co. have made famous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.