• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread - Week 5: Redskins @ Saints

How do the Redskins fare against the Saints?

• Win

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Lose

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Who'dat we playing again?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Talk about the game here, before, during, and after. Hail!!

Game Preview: Redskins at Saints

BGO Fed Ex Field Game Day Chatroom

injuryreportsaints.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Monday Night Football.

My fellow Redskins fans...we all know that the Redskins and Monday Nights do not mix.

I'm prepared for a flat performance and subsequent beat down at the hands of Drew Brees and the Saints.

Hate to be this way but every year I think: "Yeah,Monday Night! I'm staying up to watch the whole game because this year, it's going to be different!"

And it just never is.

My fellow Redskins fans...we all know that the Redskins and Monday Nights do not mix.

I'm prepared for a flat performance and subsequent beat down at the hands of Drew Brees and the Saints.

Hate to be this way but every year I think: "Yeah,Monday Night! I'm staying up to watch the whole game because this year, it's going to be different!"

And it just never is.

This is a new era.
Jordan Reed has played in 100% of his games this year.

The good, the Saint's defense is beyond suspect this year, the bad, the Saints offense is still explosive. I don't have us winning this one, I see it close until midway through the 3rd quarter and the Saints take total control on the scoreboard.

Adrian Peterson as a Redskin always wins against his former teams.

"I know these guys' personality offensively, I've been talking to the guys, giving them a mind-set of the guy that they're going to be facing. I think that in itself will be helpful."

The Saints get another weapon back this week...Mark Ingram will run for 100 yards.

Adrian Peterson as a Redskin always wins against his former teams.

"I know these guys' personality offensively, I've been talking to the guys, giving them a mind-set of the guy that they're going to be facing. I think that in itself will be helpful."

This may turn out to be a bigger factor than you think. Peterson stuck it to the Cardinals who moved on from him. And he left under even less ideal circumstances in New Orleans. I suspect he will be fired.theF.up for this one.

Saints are pretty good against the run, and you know they'll stack the shit out of the box. May come down to is our o-line meaner than their d-line.

Pass defense. Specifically ours. This will determine the outcome.

I no longer can call games since I can't predict which Jay Gruden will show up. The one who can't compete with other coaches who can adjust on the fly. Or the one who can get his team to an early lead and then turn the outcome over to the defense.

And it just never is.

Our chances of winning just got higher.
Because there will be no pressure.
After a day full of the whole rest of the NFCE losing, it means even if we lose, we'll still be alone in 1st place.
So, with no pressure, or a lot less pressure perhaps I should say, it means Skins likely win.

And it just never is.

I am getting too old to sit up all night, or get out of bed at (now) 3.50am just to watch the Redskins. Each year I hear that it is going to be different, and I fall for it. I am going to wait until the team is actually good before I waste my time watching.

I'll just read the scores and get on with my week.

It would be so Redskins to squander an opportunity to go up by a full two games on the rest of the NFC East.

With the entire division losing yesterday, if the Redskins want to start making some believers out of their critics, they need to start taking advantage of these kinds of situations, and quit accommodating others.

What all six division games still remaining, a two game cushion would be HUGE.

As far as I'm concerned, we make or break the 2018 season tonight in New Orleans.

This is absolutely, positively a game that the Redskins of the past 20 years would lose. If things are truly different this year they figure out how to pull away from the rest of the division, on the road, on Monday night, against a good team. That's what good teams do.

I'll believe it when I see it.

This is absolutely, positively a game that the Redskins of the past 20 years would lose. If things are truly different this year they figure out how to pull away from the rest of the division, on the road, on Monday night, against a good team. That's what good teams do.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Don't mean to throw a torch on your enthusiasm, but we kinda said the same thing about the Colts just a few weeks ago. The Colts were a team that we "should" have beaten had we gotten over the "hump"...but we didn't.

That Colts game was a s*** show of a performance, I expect better tonight but I still don't see us winning, especially not with the NFL on Primetime with Brees close to breaking the record, whats the over/under on flags against us in this game.

Don't mean to throw a torch on your enthusiasm, but we kinda said the same thing about the Colts just a few weeks ago. The Colts were a team that we "should" have beaten had we gotten over the "hump"...but we didn't.

Oh, did that come across as enthusiasm? Wow. Things really have gotten dark around here. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.