• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread - Week 5: Redskins @ Saints

How do the Redskins fare against the Saints?

• Win

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Lose

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Who'dat we playing again?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It would be so Redskins to squander an opportunity to go up by a full two games on the rest of the NFC East.

With the entire division losing yesterday, if the Redskins want to start making some believers out of their critics, they need to start taking advantage of these kinds of situations, and quit accommodating others.

What all six division games still remaining, a two game cushion would be HUGE.

As far as I'm concerned, we make or break the 2018 season tonight in New Orleans.

This game is so huge. Especially with teams like Minny, Atlanta and Green Bay looking very pedestrian. Philly, too.

The NFC is wide open. Let's take it.

Brees has the HoF following him around like fleas on a dog, just waiting. He'll want to get it done tonight, at home. If the ‘Skins do pull this out, it'll be a shootout.

I think we're going to see a shocker tonight..... The team will be fired up, Gruden will make in game adjustments, and we put a serious ass woopin on the Saints. Of course, I've been on cold meds all day, so I could be a bit over optimistic :)

The Redskins showed last week that when you jump out on a favored team, you can control the rest of the game. I want to see them jump out early. Maybe they don't get the lead first, but a first half lead where they can dictate tempo and control the game is what I want to see.

Also, the other thing is win or lose, I want to see the team stick together. The rest of the NFC East isn't just losing, they are imploding. This will be a tough game no doubt. But with Beckham being Beckham, Ajayi calling out his coaches, and Jerry Jones calling out his puppet, the rest of the teams are a mess. A Redskins win tonight sets them apart in the standings, but playing as a team and playing well is also huge.

Imploding is right. Ajayi was just put on IR with a torn ACL.

Their running attack just took a crushing blow.

Monday Night. The Saints. In New Orleans. After the bye week.

Well, let us see if the apparent performance upgrades are sporadic or part of a new Redskins paradigm.

****ing Jay and his inability to game plan.

That penalty was garbage, way late flag but hey its Brees breaking a record

The winning record was nice while it lasted though

Which of our lineman is giving up the pressures?

That was something different: 3 and out, and they score a TD. Nothing has changed!

Has Brees broken the passing yards record yet?

I've 'seen' enough. I'm going to have some lunch away from the computer. NO will go close to scoring 50 pts whilst we struggle to get close to 10.

Game over at half time on Monday night....it's a Redskins tradition.

Don't anybody ever tell me or complain that these Redskins are disrespected or underrated or that the press is unfair towards them.

They deserve every bit of disrespect they get.

Gruden is simply amazing when it comes to preparing a team, especially when there's an opportunity to take advantage of the other three teams losing.

Jay Gruden is an Arena League coach. He's out of his depth here.

Dammit, we should have franchise tagged McVay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.