• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Game Chat Today!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Join us today in BGO's Fed Ex Field Chatroom for the Redskins 2018 home opener against the Andrew Luck lead Indianapolis Colts. The Redskins are looking to open this season with the fastest start in years after an impressively dominant drubbing of the Cardinals last week.
@Boone's bringing the generator, batteries, and bottled water.
@Anne The Fan is bringing the crab dip.
@Om's bringing the football.
@Goaldeje's bringing a nice Merlot and some brie.
@Burgundy Burner's bringing his Black Sabbath records.
and @Elephant's bringing the seat cushions.

Be there. Or be square.

Someone is going to have to bring the seat cushions today...I cannot watch the game because STUPID CBS has put the Steelers game on in the Baltimore market!!!

So are the skins back to reality or did the Colts summon the 85 bears D?

I wonder which NFL team will decide to take a massive shit on the bed during their 1st home game?

Yes, Norman is the one letting WR's basically go uncovered... ;)

Man I did not get this game at all!

Ugh.

Ty Hilton and Andrew Luck were the only guys beating us... so why not do something about it? Double up on Ty and blitz Luck!
In the second half we stiffened up against the run, but every time we got them into 3rd and long..... Luck to Hilton!

How can the same Defense that took Fitzgerald out of the game last week not do something about Hilton?

Our Offense looked... terrible. It didn't help that we had some drops, and that Smith didn't play lights out. But this seemed to be a coaching disaster.
That and suddenly our O Line couldn't figure out how to run block of protect Smith (to be fair to him he was hurried all night - or seemed to be!)

It was one of those ugly games where you gotta say if we'd have put together just a one more decent drive to score a TD and if we hadn't missed that FG we could have won ugly and used it as a building block.
Instead we couldn't keep their offense off the field by sustaining drives and our D who had finally shown up in the second half looked gassed down the stretch.

I don't know what to expect in GB next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.