• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

#ATTR

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
I kind of groaned when I read this. But I'll drink it anyway :)

For Immediate Release
Sept. 14, 2018

WASHINGTON REDSKINS LAUNCH “#ATTR ” ALE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH DEVILS BACKBONE BREWING COMPANY

LANDOVER, Md. – The Washington Redskins announced today “#ATTR ,” a new ale to be sold at FedExField this season in partnership with Devils Backbone Brewing Company.

#ATTR , a play on Redskins fight song “Hail to the Redskins,” is the first beer in team history brewed just for the Redskins. The beer will be sold at all Devils Backbone stands and in sections 137, 121, 319 and 408 on gamedays.

“We're excited to partner with Devils Backbone on #ATTR as a way to celebrate 80 years of the Redskins fight song,” said Steve Ziff, Redskins Chief Marketing Officer. “#ATTR allows fans to commemorate with us and become a part of Redskins history with a brand new product at our stadium.”

This season, #ATTR will be available in two different styles with two unique 16 oz. can designs: a burgundy ale and golden ale. Fans will vote online to decide which product they would like to become the official ale moving forward.

#ATTR Burgundy Ale is a hoppy and red wheat ale that is 6.2% ABV and has 40 IBUs. It is brewed with equal parts Pilsner and Red Wheat malts to create a smooth mouth feel, as well as CaraRed and Chocolate malts for roasted flavors and a deep burgundy color. For the powerful hop punch, Devils Backbone brewers selected Amarillo, Mosaic, and Simcoe hops, which blend together to create a flavorful tropical hop presence with very little hop bite.

#ATTR Golden Ale is a light to medium-bodied hoppy ale that is 5.6% ABV and 25 IBUs. Tropical hop additions to the whirlpool during the brewing process allow for a delicate hop flavor. The balance of Citra and Hallertau Blanc hops create wine-like aromas with pops of citrus. The malt bill featuring Maris Otter, Victory, Pilsner, Malted Wheat and CaraHell results in a crisp and bready finish to mellow the hop flavors.

“It's a heck of a 10th birthday present for us at Devils Backbone to partner with Redskins and celebrate the 80th anniversary of the fight song,” said Hayes Humphreys, Devils Backbone COO. “I'm stoked that we can engage such a dedicated fan base to pick which of these two awesome beers is just right for gameday.”

Fans can vote on their favorite #ATTR Ale online at www.redskins.com/ATTR or socially using #ATTR burgundy or #ATTR gold. Voting is powered by Zoomph and will take place starting on Sept. 16. The results will be announced at the end of the 2018 season.

-REDSKINS-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.