• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread - Week 2 - Redskins v Colts

Skins vs. Colts - what's your result?

• Win

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw - because apparently we can do that in the NFL now.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whose this Luck guy again? Didn't the Colts used to have a guy named Luck playing for them to?

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
For the fashion conscious:

Burgundy tops w/white pants today.

This is one of those games that should be a good indicator of how good we are.

If we're as good as many here suggest, we should have about the same outcome we had a week ago, we should be a sub par Colts team with relative ease.

If we have not turned the corner, we will struggle and possibly lose this game.

I am basing this prediction on you guys, and your perpetual optimism...we win 31-13.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Redskins?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Redskins</a> inactives for <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/INDvsWAS?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#INDvsWAS</a>. <a href="https://t.co/lpYzhVMUgl">pic.twitter.com/lpYzhVMUgl</a></p>— #HTTR (@Redskins) <a href="https://twitter.com/Redskins/status/1041348484601851910?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 16, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

As Brian, Henry, and probably a lot of others have said over the years. You're a loser until you aren't. The Redskins are the better team. They're at home. And they should win this one, probably by a TD or two. If they don't, it's a sign it could be a longer year than week 1 might suggest.

Biggest question marks today:
1) Will we continue to run run run behind AP?
2) Will the defense get major pressure on Andrew Luck? Last week, I believe the limited pressure was by design to contain David Johnson. Some argue we couldn't get pressure. We'll see. I predict the 'Bama boys feast today.
3) Oh where oh where have our wideouts gone, oh where oh where can they be? Josh who? I love the running game, but I need reassuring that we can hit our WRs downfield occasionally.

Get 'er done Redskins!

Colts have some starters on the Oline that are out.

In the past, that didn't mean anything to us as far as the outcome of the game.

But with Allen,Payne and Settle...it feels like that might change today.

The flame of hope is still flickering......

Our power went out about 4 this a.m.

Just came back on.

Thank you God (and Duke Energy!)

Our next three games are against the Packers, Saints and Panthers. We need this one badly.

Let's rock.

Our next three games are against the Packers, Saints and Panthers. We need this one badly.

Let's rock.

4 of our next 5 games are at home - and that stretch includes our bye week. We need to play well at home. I think we can win today, and that none of those other games are unwinnable. Green Bay may well be without Aaron Rodgers (I think the Packers are foolish to start him today and risk a season-ending exacerbation of his knee injury). We've always played the Saints tough in their house. And the Panthers are only as good as Cam Newton plays.

We have a chance to take the next step early here.

All I know is we about to f the colts up, or I've just been drinking and grilling since 7

Trent Williams and his Oline teammates need to wear dress shirts and ties to practice more often. They blocked like someone sitting behind a desk today.

It's settled, we're all masochist`s here. Proven by how much we love a team that plays like this.

Weren't prepared and that falls squarely on Jay.

well....not much to say.

last season I took to playing Sunday golf. looks around the corner again - I have learned after 26 years of nothingburger that the wall has too many depressions from head banging...it doesn't need any more.

today's game was rank for how poorly coached it was. we should have won the game going away. now up to 6 straight quarters with no TDs - keep "coachin em up" Jay. You aren't a bad HC - it's just that 90%+ of the other NFL HC's are better when it comes gametime. Enjoy your next OC gig!

and, bruce allen, the job cross-hairs are focused on you also.not a single dang WR on this roster who scares anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last week I regretted giving up my Sunday Ticket subscription. That was last week.

Last week I regretted giving up my Sunday Ticket subscription. That was last week.

Yeah I'm not missing it at all. I bitch when I can't see the games but honestly, this garbage effort needs to remain unseen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.