• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread - Week 1 - Redskins @ Cardinals

Skins at Cardinals - what's your result?

• Win

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didn't these guys used to be in St Louis? Yeah, they were cooler then.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's Arizona and all but damn good to get a win on the road to break the opener curse.

Ok I tried from a Samsung pad & my phone, no luck. I get a failure message.

“Mobile webapp extension is not configured. Please ask your admin to configure it through CometChat Administration Panel.”

What kind of phone? The app is compatible with iPhones and Android phones - but you have to download it from the Apple or Google Play store.

No word yet on the seriousness of the Cam Dims and Quinn injuries, but that gives the Skins just 4 WRs if they are seriously hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of phone? The app is compatible with iPhones and Android phones - but you have to download it from the Apple or Google Play store.

It's an iphone-7, no worries I'll figure it out before next week

What a great game. That was so enjoyable.

It's hard to find any fault after that, but I've been concerned about Richardson (he was the fourth best WR in Seattle) and Doctson actually being our starters. I'll be watching to see how they progress and if we upgrade that unit.

That was a great effort though. What a wonderful start to the season!

A few players completely disappeared. Preston Smith was on a milk carton, and are you ready for this?

Ryan Kerrigan didn't even record a single tackle.

Has that ever happened before?

No word yet on the seriousness of the Cam Dims and Quinn injuries, but that gives the Skins just 4 WRs if they are seriously hurt.

We will sign Dez Bryant by Tuesday.

26 rushes for AP and 23 of them positive yards 10 of those were for 4 or more yards.
Dunbar did an excellent job on Fitzgerald

We can bring up Simmie Cobbs and try to resign Brian Quick IF those injuries turn out to be significant. I think we'd do both those things with guys who know the offense before we thought about adding Dez Bryant.

We can bring up Simmie Cobbs and try to resign Brian Quick IF those injuries turn out to be significant. I think we'd do both those things with guys who know the offense before we thought about adding Dez Bryant.

He thinks we're cool enough

A few players completely disappeared. Preston Smith was on a milk carton, and are you ready for this?

Ryan Kerrigan didn't even record a single tackle.

Has that ever happened before?

I was listening to the JPFinlay this morning on the Redskins Talk podcast.

They mentioned our lack of sacks and getting to the QB, but the counter was that in the first half the D was only on the field for something like 15 snaps. And late in the game when Arizona made a few drives, they'd already emptied the bench so they were playing our 2nd team more or less. Not sure how much of that is true, I wasn't paying close attention to who was on and off.

But it might explain things.

Last edited:
I have no complaints about guys I didn't hear their name called. That was a great team win and when you play well across all phases, you don't need individual players to stand out. Of course there are guys that stood out, but the team as a whole looked so good and that is what matters.

Solid win! The Skins are not some polished, finished product, so it was nice to get a road win. David Johnson is a stud RB, and the D bottled him up. Gruden has been criticized for not calling runs, but AP, CT, and even Fat Rob's few carriers were effective.... And I don't think it is inherently "bad" that CT and Reed were the bulk of the passing offense. They are our best weapons on that side of the ball. Not saying that we will not need WR's to make key plays during the season, but CT and Reed are guys opposing defenses have to account for.

It was cool to see that there appeared to be a ton of Skins fans there! Hail!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.