• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

If you're not watching the Capitals, you should be

• Thread starter Lanky Livingston
  • Start date
watched capitals come back and win in a shootout against the PENS....love to watch Ovechkin he is a awesome athlete.......powerful Hockey player...keeps ur eye on the caps... here come the playoffs. ...GO CAPS.

Caps sweep the Pens 4-0 for the season last night, in a game that meant much more to Pittsburgh than it did to Washington. Ovie scored twice to go along with tallies from Bradley, Semin, Flash, and Knuble - Knoobs goal was his 4th in 4 games vs. the Penguins.

Capitals become the first non original-6 team to post a 120 point season in NHL history (MTL-4, DET-2, BOS-1).

The top 5 players in +/- in the entire league are Washington Capitals right now. No team in at least 11 years has had 2 players finish in the top 5.

Amazing season! I just hope it ends the way its SUPPOSED to end!

Capitals become the first non original-6 team to post a 120 point season in NHL history (MTL-4, DET-2, BOS-1).

The top 5 players in +/- in the entire league are Washington Capitals right now. No team in at least 11 years has had 2 players finish in the top 5.

Amazing season! I just hope it ends the way its SUPPOSED to end!

I am looking forward to the playoffs... Should be fun. I follow hockey casually for a couple of years, but the US performance in the Olympics finally got me hooked.

Our favorite Penguin Matt Cooke got knocked the F*** OUT last night:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW9Sp-WndwA[/media]

Flyers beat the Rangers in a shootout just now, so the Caps will face the Montreal Candiens in the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Revenge for the Olympics for Ovie and Semin! Woot!

I am looking forward to the playoffs... Should be fun. I follow hockey casually for a couple of years, but the US performance in the Olympics finally got me hooked.

For me it was the same, except I went to a few games in the come back of 2007-2008 and 3 of the playoff series with the Flyers, and I was hooked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.