• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Dog Owner Thread

Cute pup Chris, is it a barker? My wifes Yorkie is and a royal pain in the ass, like owning a barking weasel

Only when someone knocks on the door and when he sees someone outside. (Or a squirrel, or a bird, or a puff of wind, or....)

Nemo.jpg

We got Nemo about a year after moving to Ohio. We wanted a dog that would be be enough for the boys to play with, but sweet enough to watch over them and love them. Nemo is all that and 10x more! If she is outside with them, all you have to look at where she is looking and she is 90% of the time staring straight at them. Doesn't need a huge amount of exercise, doesn't eat a whole lot..just wants to be near you and loved.

Greatest dog ever. Only drawback is that they only live between 7-10 years

that is a huge myth about large breed dogs. She doesn't need more than 45-60 minutes of exercise. They are nicknamed "apartment dogs" because they don't need to run around much or take up too much space

When I met my wife she had a Great Dane with cropped ears. All black. Looked like a devil from 20 feet away, but was just a big marshmallow.

Like you were saying about the St. Bernard, the GD is a huge dog but doesn't move around much in the house. He's a couch potato. And he eats less than my grandmother's spaniel used to :laugh:

I would have thought bags and bags of food...but, nope. she gets 4 cups a day.

Cujo was full of shit!! LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.