• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2018 Season Ending Injury Tracker

Updating this thread is becoming a full time job. Not including Colt McCoy (who probably should've been IRed but wasn't) the Redskins, with Josh Holsey going down with a torn ACL, have placed 20 players on IR now in 2018. That's more than 1/3rd of their entire roster.

And we have 2 games to go.

Updating this thread is becoming a full time job. Not including Colt McCoy (who probably should've been IRed but wasn't) the Redskins, with Josh Holsey going down with a torn ACL, have placed 20 players on IR now in 2018. That's more than 1/3rd of their entire roster.

And we have 2 games to go.

I just popped in to add Sundberg only to see that you beat me to it and that I missed Holsey. Geez.

When I started this thread I didn't think there was anyway we could have a season like last season but this one might be worse. Might be much worse when you look at some of the names on here.

Last edited:
Danny Johnson to IR. The hits keep on coming. He had a finger injury on Sunday, but had a fracture of a bone in his arm back in October, so may be a combination of things that lead to his going on IR.

Add McCoy and Jordan Reed to the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is another angle of IR rankings based upon contract value tied up in IR players.
It was measured on Nov 4, about the season halfway point, but I thought it was still a good indicator of who was hit the hardest.
Based on that date, the Eagles were 2nd in the league in contract money stuck on IR. 49ers were first.

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Article/Eagles-contract-value-injured-lists-124258296/

I can see why this has some relevance but the 49ers being at the top is a red herring as they lost Garoopolo early and he is the third highest paid player in the league. Do this again after Week 11 and my guess is that the Skins top the list as Smith is like the sixth highest paid player in the league.

It also doesn't measure the disruption in team chemistry when losing a guy who has been on the team since OTAs and having to play someone who was walking the streets of a different city just the week before.

Maurice Harris to IR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.