• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

It's about YOU

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
It's true, the NFL season hasn't even had it's big party yet. But here at BGO, we've got little else to do except plan for the upcoming season and year. Since opening our doors and inviting each of you in last Summer, we've slowly built a fine group of members, folks who like us may have been searching for a site where their voices could be heard above the maddening din of the crowd. We think we've built that place.

We've also focused on providing you with lots to read, do, and play with on the site. Because we figured out a long time ago, man does not live on Redskins football alone.

It's been a great inaugural season for BGO. We can't tell you how exciting it is to put your blood, sweat, and tears into building a place, and then see folks come ambling in who really seem to like what we're doing here.

We've said from day 1, this place isn't about its Owners or staff - its about YOU, our members, and what you hope to enjoy as members.

So we'd like to hear from you.

Are there things we aren't providing you that you'd really like to have here? Are there things you already enjoy, but that we could take up a few notches? What do you like most about your BGO experience, and what doesn't quite do it for you?

We've already got a lengthy off-season 'To Do...' list. Some of those items involve fixing minor glitches, or improving existing features, others involve developing aspects of the site that don't yet exist. But ultimately, you are the ones we're trying to please.

We'd love to hear from you as we work on making BGO an even cooler place for you to put your feet up and enjoy.

The only thing that I can say I would like to see changed or an addition to is the current forum layout, I'm really not feeling it too much. I know it's a new site so I'm not to worried about it currently.

As I told OM, I would be more than happy to help out with whatever. I can do photoshop stuff. So if you want avatars without a background I can do that, signatures, etc. I know HTML and some PHP so I can always help out if a coding problem occurs and if given some time I could do a new layout.

A massage, cigar and some bourbon would be nice.

I'd like my own politcal forum, so I can recruit my followers and plot to take over the world:)

I'd like my own politcal forum, so I can recruit my followers and plot to take over the world:)

Memo to self: Be afraid...be very afraid.
m1807.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.