• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Ok seriously what did you guys do?

Rymanofthenorth

BGObsessed
Reaction score
I live in the warmest city in the coldest provinc
Alma Mater
UTEP
I mean I am a pretty good guy, I do volunteer work, I try to be polite and helpful, I am nice to animals and small children, so clearly this isn't about me. how the hell is our Karma this bad? we have a piss poor running game and somehow a very talented back falls to us in the draft , Boom injured, of course we got the " its not that bad" right before the " acl tear gone for the year" we seem to get hit by a lot of these , and sometimes it gets a little bit annoying. so what have you guys been doing? someone around here has some really shit karma lol I'll bet its boone, that guy is always posting about food.

Guilty as charged.

I was just talking about this to a friend. I'm not a 100% Godly man but, I do believe in HIM. No joking here, but maybe we have a higher power that doesn't like our name and takes our stud draft picks for the year.

Pretty sure if there is a God, he's got bigger fish to fry than retaliating against Dan Snyder :)

We've had a bad couple of years injury-wise. But the truth is, every NFL team has these kinds of things happen over time. We just don't remember those injuries because it doesn't impact our team.

As for Guice, I think people haven't even thought about the biggest concern - and that's whether or not he's going to be the same guy when he comes back that we drafted. RB knee injuries are a big deal.

Food for thought: Eagles fans were convinced they were 'cursed' when Carson Wentz went down last year. That was a much bigger loss at that time. It didn't work out so badly for them.

Last edited:
Pretty sure if there is a God, he's got bigger fish to fry than retaliating against Dan Snyder :)

We've had a bad couple of years injury-wise. But the truth is, every NFL team has these kinds of things happen over time. We just don't remember those injuries because it doesn't impact our team.

As for Guice, I think people haven't even thought about the biggest concern - and that's whether or not he's going to be the same guy when he comes back that we drafted. RB knee injuries are a big deal.

Food for thought: Eagles fans were convinced they were 'cursed' when Carson Wentz went down last year. That was a much bigger loss at that time. It didn't work out so badly for them.

He's young, he's got that going for him.

Trying to think a little positive here: Terry Allen. Two bad knees but was very productive after surgery.....and medicine has advanced since then.

It's me for sure. Gotta be...my boys soccer team had 14 injuries to 13 different kids this spring season including 9 broken bones. Anything I even gave a hint of rooting for went down in an injured heap. Seems the curse is still strong...SMDH.

There are no curses.

That said, as I've been saying for years, I blame JKC.

Once the old bastard finally realized his money wouldn't mitigate mortality, he Pinky Swore with Beelzebub that should his Raljon mausoleum be completed in time for him to be photographed, still breathing, in his shiny new owner's box, with some celebrity at his shoulder, he was okay with his team never ever again winning shit or having nice things.

jkc.jpg

Reportedly, Dirty B responded "I can work with that," and speed-dialed The Danny.

Ted Kennedy and that damn estate tax...

So, God only developed a social conscience regarding politically correct names since 2000? :joker:

4 Super Bowls in 10 years with Gibbs sort of undercuts that argument about a curse related to 'Redskins'.

If there is a curse I agree it has to do with Snyder.

HE is the thing that has been most objectionable about this team the past 20 years, although to his credit he has toned it down the past year or two since the Robert Griffin III lovefest fell flat on its face and it became evident to him that he gave away FOUR high draft picks for a player who couldn't play in this league.

So, God only developed a social conscience regarding politically correct names since 2000? :joker:

4 Super Bowls in 10 years with Gibbs sort of undercuts that argument about a curse related to 'Redskins'.

If there is a curse I agree it has to do with Snyder.

HE is the thing that has been most objectionable about this team the past 20 years, although to his credit he has toned it down the past year or two since the Robert Griffin III lovefest fell flat on its face and it became evident to him that he gave away FOUR high draft picks for a player who couldn't play in this league.

He's the constant in this equation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.