• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

9th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

that would be TOMORROW correct?

Yeah, please confirm this. In year's past we've known draft order prior to the draft. It's be nice to know draft order, or that we are doing it the night of the draft.

Get on it Kel! ;)

I'll probably be auto drafting just an fyi got a f'ing disaster to handle tomorrow and have to travel. I would hand off my draft to McD5 but I'd end up with ladell Betts.

Yes, tomorrow at 9:30. If this is a problem, speak up ASAP.

I'll set the draft order tonight. I have to finalize the league first, and that includes the draft time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21:30 eastern on Thursday the 30th right?

I'm definitely good for that time. McD can't get Ladell if I grab him first!

E1D00B92-0E5A-4A0A-B058-EF8306364DFE.jpeg

I have updated the draft time to Thursday Aug 30th at 9:30 PM. That's tomorrow and that is the date most everyone agreed on.

Here is the draft order, which was randomized by Yahoo!

1. Elephantizzle
2. SO's big booty ho's
3. Katie Eastman's Team
4. Silent Threat
5. Ax Grinders
6. Eduardo Corrochio
7. Canadian Baconators
8. Tim Settle Don Nah
9. Fear the Kitty!
10. Stay Strong's Team

Just FYI - drafting via their phone app is pretty easy ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kel, just wanted to say thanks for taking all this over. I appreciate you being able to take the reins and keep everybody in line :D

Good luck on the draft everybody, wish I was in it again.

Kel, just wanted to say thanks for taking all this over. I appreciate you being able to take the reins and keep everybody in line :D

Good luck on the draft everybody, wish I was in it again.

Texas keeping you that busy?

Who wants Todd Gurley? I want a 2nd and 3rd round pick.

Texas keeping you that busy?

Got a nice promotion when I got here that requires a lot more time every week :) Good and bad, as always. Add in the house move here in the next couple weeks, and it's just not great timing, sadly.

Got a nice promotion when I got here that requires a lot more time every week :) Good and bad, as always. Add in the house move here in the next couple weeks, and it's just not great timing, sadly.

Well, I will miss my mediocre team upsetting your all-star team.

My yahoo site says draft is at 6:30 pm for me, which is 10:30 eastern. Just making sure I have the correct time is all

OK guys, I just checked in to get a feel for the site prior to the draft, and it says we are drafting at 6:30PDT, Win is are you in a different Time Zone than Pacific?

OK guys, I just checked in to get a feel for the site prior to the draft, and it says we are drafting at 6:30PDT, Win is are you in a different Time Zone than Pacific?

Yep I'm an hour behind pacific. Seems we're drafting an hour later than what Kel's post said. It's all good either way on my end. Just wanna be there for the correct one.

Yep I'm an hour behind pacific. Seems we're drafting an hour later than what Kel's post said. It's all good either way on my end. Just wanna be there for the correct one.

Not what Kel's post said, that's why I am chiming in...his post says 9:30 EDT, that'd be 5:30 for you, correct?

Not what Kel's post said, that's why I am chiming in...his post says 9:30 EDT, that'd be 5:30 for you, correct?

Yes, 930 eastern is 530 here. My issue is the yahoo draft site says a 630 draft start. If my yahoo account is on the wrong time zone it makes sense. Otherwise there's a discrepancy7E0921F7-0E13-4BE9-AB01-B95D01E65DC9.jpg

Yes, 930 eastern is 530 here. My issue is the yahoo draft site says a 630 draft start. If my yahoo account is on the wrong time zone it makes sense. Otherwise there's a discrepancy

Hope things don't get screwed up for you, but you'd be better off letting them auto draft for you anyway!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.