• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

9th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Great game, El! Hurts to lose scoring 148 points, but you earned it! You have a great roster.

I just also want to point out that Yahoo has made a mistake in the standings. While I lost to El, they've got me at 7-4. They granted me a win for losing.

I came into the week at 6-4 and should be 6-5.

Not sure if there is a way to correct that.

Yeah, they credited Canadian Bacon with the win, and registered the loss to me.

He should be sitting at 6-5 not 7-4.

I should be sitting at 10-1 not 9-2.

I'd just give it a day or two. More than likely just a system error and Yahoo will get it sorted out.

Here is an update for those of you not in the league. The playoffs are starting this week. Elephant and Canadian Hog have earned first round byes. But the real season starts now. Here are the playoff match ups. Good luck to everyone not facing me.

Fantasy Playoffs.jpg

Kel, a big thank you for heading up the commish duties!

I'm just glad it's done for my poor team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna whip the buttermilk out of ever damn one of you.

You're welcome.

Elephant is first place for the season! And Canadian Hog? Finally came around for you guys :D

Well, I'd like to tell Leveon Bell, good for you personally but you crushed any chance I had, luckily I'm remotely competitive in pickem lol

The semifinals are here. Top seed Elephant takes on Ax in one semifinal. Canadian Hog will take on yours truly (Kel Varnsen) in the other semifinal. These should be 2 good matchups as all 4 teams are strong.

If you are in the consolation bracket and want to make a roster move, please let me know. I locked the rosters from dropping players last week figuring the season was over, but I will unlock them if you want to make a move.

Good luck guys!

How does Jaylen Samuel get to play at the TE position?

I'm likely going to lose to Kel in the semi, mainly because some of my own guys faltered today, but slotting a RB in at TE doesn't hurt!

Good luck moving forward, Kel. Looks like you'll only need a few chip shots from zuerlein.

I'm likely going to lose to Kel in the semi, mainly because some of my own guys faltered today, but slotting a RB in at TE doesn't hurt!

Good luck moving forward, Kel. Looks like you'll only need a few chip shots from zuerlein.

That's OK, m,y trio of Rams got a total of 10 points last week between them. I was so thankful it was a bye.

This week? Goff with 4 points at the half, and Cooks with 4 points at the half. I lead Ax by 2 points as it stands...if I do not get another 30 points at least, Kamara and McCaffrey should win it for Ax.

CH, I benched Williams for Lamar Miller who got injured in the 1st Q, and I took Galloday out because Wtakins is still hurt and Hill was questionable for the game in favor of Chris Conley. That is 35 point swing alone! I outsmarted myself to eliminate myth chance at a Championship!! I hate FF!!!

UGH!!! Live by the sword, die by the sword. I knew the Rams trio wouldn't do it alone for the rest of the season.

I actually researched this because I didn't want to have him in my TE slot and then yahoo say at the last minute he isn't TE eligible. What Yahoo said is that he was listed as a TE from the start because he was a TE/FB in college. I also heard someone else in the media mention that he worked out with the TE during the combine. So Yahoo listed him as a TE from the start based on what he did in college. They also added RB to his position since their policy is that a guy doesn't lose his original position if he gains a new position. Obviously it's a big advantage especially when most TE this week were bad and Samuels had a great game.

It's a shame we had to play each other this week. We both would have destroyed the two other teams in the semi-finals.

Fantasy Football mimics the real thing, in this way.

Any given Sunday.

Maybe 10-20% involves minimal roster building skills. All the rest is just shithouse luck.
Regardless of how smart we think we are.

The other way it mimics the real thing is, you just want to make the playoffs. Where ANYTHING can happen.

Congratulations Kel! I know you were sweating the lead with the Chiefs final drive, hoping Kelce did not get the TD to win it for Ax.

Thanks for organizing this season! Look forward to next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.