• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

9th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

LeVeon Bell.............part of me wants to dump him, part of me says hold until he plays, either way maybe I'll win this week, doubtful

I'd consider trading either Aaron Rodgers or Leonard Fournette for a top WR. Yeah - they both have injuries, but Fournette's is just a sore hammy and there's no indication that Rodger's season is at risk.

I'd consider trading either Aaron Rodgers or Leonard Fournette for a top WR. Yeah - they both have injuries, but Fournette's is just a sore hammy and there's no indication that Rodger's season is at risk.

Looking at the free agent market in our league, there is a handful of players that would come for free who can get you points.

Axe, I have not heard you thank me for dropping Calvin Ridley in favor of Keelan Cole. You are welcome! Only one of few mistakes I've made in this season!

I put my bid to snag him off waivers but failed. So I won't thank you.

Someone make me an offer for Rodgers. Might package him with Fournette :)

Axe, I have not heard you thank me for dropping Calvin Ridley in favor of Keelan Cole. You are welcome! Only one of few mistakes I've made in this season!

Well, what actually happened was, I sent you a telepathic command to drop him.

So......I Thank Me!

There are no mistakes, only Happy Accidents ~ Bob Ross

I put my bid to snag him off waivers but failed. So I won't thank you.

Someone make me an offer for Rodgers. Might package him with Fournette :)

I should have never let him go. What a maroon! I lost my backup TE so I need to find one...Silent Threat, you have the best TE in the league and OJ Howard, I will trade you Devonta Freeman and Sammy Watkins for Howard.

I was all about to horse whip EL this weekend, but then my team Topps out at 89 points.

I think Jay tinkered with and coached my roster this week. And Russia hacked my ff team.

I was all about to horse whip EL this weekend, but then my team Topps out at 89 points.

I think Jay tinkered with and coached my roster this week. And Russia hacked my ff team.

It was my lowest point total of the season, too.

Double post in tribute to the skins double suck performance

Last edited:
It was my lowest point total of the season, too.

You've got a solid team who seem pretty consistent, something my squad is sorely lacking. At least hockey season has started.

You've got a solid team who seem pretty consistent, something my squad is sorely lacking. At least hockey season has started.

Speaking of which...how bout them Caps?

Win....the WAMbulance just called ...its for you.

Ha, no whining. He's exactly where he should be, the league FINALLY had to act. They did so properly imo.

Devonta Freeman is on the the table.

He's been injured much of the season, but I have 5 RB's and when he comes back, he'll easily be a RB1.

Looking for a WR2.

Make me an offer!

Best kicker in the league has a bye, I take one of the more highly ranked kickers in the league, and dude hit's the upright 4 times...missed 4 kicks out of 6, and scored a big fat ZERO points!

Fear the Kitty was able to squeak out the victory by 1.4 points to hand me my first loss of the season. I hate FF!!!

Just so you guys know, I still think Cody Parkey is a jerk.

Canadian Hog and I just had a frigging seesaw battle for the ages! Kudos CH, that was intense!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.