• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

9th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

I'm not really in the mood to post this, but hopefully we can all focus on something a little more lighthearted.

For those of you who couldn't tell, the BGO Championship game was settled last night. It was a strong contest and Ax only needed just over 8 points from the top TE in football to win. However, a true Festivus Miracle took place as Kelce was only able to score 5.4 last night. I was all ready to come in here and air my grievances over some of my players, but there is no need as I was able to hold on and win 122.58 to 119.84.

Festivus.jpg

Thank you to everyone who played this year. This was one of the more competitive leagues I've been in. Only Elephant was able to dominate in the regular season, even if he pulled an Andy Reid in the playoffs. :smile2: The championship being decided by less than 3 points was a fitting way to settle this league.

I look forward to everyone participating next year in another fun contest to see who is the best fake football GM.

My team ended up catapulting most of you into the playoffs, so a little thank you from all the postseason managers would be appreciated!

Seriously though it was still fun and thanks for putting it together Kel

I'm not really in the mood to post this, but hopefully we can all focus on something a little more lighthearted.

For those of you who couldn't tell, the BGO Championship game was settled last night. It was a strong contest and Ax only needed just over 8 points from the top TE in football to win. However, a true Festivus Miracle took place as Kelce was only able to score 5.4 last night. I was all ready to come in here and air my grievances over some of my players, but there is no need as I was able to hold on and win 122.58 to 119.84.

View attachment 4073

Thank you to everyone who played this year. This was one of the more competitive leagues I've been in. Only Elephant was able to dominate in the regular season, even if he pulled an Andy Reid in the playoffs. :smile2: The championship being decided by less than 3 points was a fitting way to settle this league.

I look forward to everyone participating next year in another fun contest to see who is the best fake football GM.
@Kel Varnsen - thanks so much for your willingness to be our Commish this year - you did an amazing job! :cheers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.