• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

9th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Could be, but I'll be surprised if that's the case. But I have a backup plan if that does happen :)

Last edited:
Perine was still out there in the last several picks. He could still be the Skins starter and was a value there. Crowder and Thompson (if healthy) are no brainers. The risk picks were Richardson and Doctson, but again I didn't pick a WR until my 5th or 6th pick. I have 3 of the top 4-5 rookie RBs and 2 of the top 3-4 rookie WRs. Those are big risks. If I'd picked in the top 3 or so, I'd have done things completely differently. But when the top impact RBs are immediately off the board you have to do something different.
Just messin with ya bud

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Auto draft didn't hurt me this year, of course picking 2nd helps. Not liking the auto draft taking wide outs in rounds 2,3,4 apparently Matt Millen was doing my draft.

Auto draft didn't hurt me this year, of course picking 2nd helps. Not liking the auto draft taking wide outs in rounds 2,3,4 apparently Matt Millen was doing my draft.

Ha! Looks like Yahoo liked your draft the best.

There will be a prize for the winner of this year's BGO Ballers contest - just fyi ...

The season starts tonight! Don't forget to set your lineups if you have guys playing on Thursday. Good luck to everyone this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell I forgot there was even a game on last night, lol. Apparently Julio Jones is a part time rb, or runs reverses, whatevah.

My team may end up shitting the bed, but at least JJ believes in the team!

Edit: BTW good luck Canadian Baconators

Last edited:
Well done Baconators

Now I gotta get serious about Silent Threat this week

Congrats @Elephant for crushing me. I unfortunately sat Chris Thompson, although I replaced him with James Connor so it actually worked out but should've had Thompson out there. My kicker sucked. Fournette got hurt early and didn't return. Jimmy Graham didn't do a thing. And Kerryon Johnson had a couple nice plays, but the Lions strangely enough wouldn't give him the ball despite being the only player who was giving them a spark. Just didn't have a good day.

I did steal Edelman right after the draft so if I can avoid losing all my games the first 4 weeks, should get a boost.

It occurs to me that running a league where everyone has to go with Auto Draft to start with could be interesting...

I've played in a league like that several times, but didn't care for it. Of course it tests the skills of players in terms of trades, picking up guys off the waiver wire, etc... But way too much emphasis on luck for my liking. Some guys end up with great starting rosters, others get totally screwed. Hard to come back from a terrible starting roster. Of course - you can make your own picks and still end up with a terrible roster.

If folks wanted to try it - we could one of each next year...

It occurs to me that running a league where everyone has to go with Auto Draft to start with could be interesting...

My family league does that. It sucks. This year, it drafted only 1 RB for me in the 1st 8 rounds. It only took 3 overall, only 1 of which was any good. Thankfully Connor was available, so I made it work. But trust me, it leads to a lot of unbalanced teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If guys are doing it or have done it and it was a horrible experience then ditch the idea. I'm a big believer that other people's experience is the best teacher. I don't have to learn it for myself. :)

Auto draft is a hit or miss, last year's auto draft for me was good, this years not so much but much of that thanks to Leveon Bell and some other questionable pciks, even though yahoo gave themselves an A for the draft lol

Kyle Shanahan kills me again with his inability to close out a game because he gets pass happy, giving opponents chance after chance to catch up. Because of it, my opponent got an extra 7 points at the end of the game from Golden Tate.

I hate Fantasy Football! No fun losing after scoring 133 points!

Now? I have to root for Dallass to hold Saquon to under 15 fantasy points. UGH!

Oh yeah, and Rob Gronkowski scored 1.5 points! Aaaaaaahhhh!

I guess I should count my lucky stars that CH did not start Mahomes. Hahahahaha!

Kyle Shanahan kills me again with his inability to close out a game because he gets pass happy, giving opponents chance after chance to catch up. Because of it, my opponent got an extra 7 points at the end of the game from Golden Tate.

I hate Fantasy Football! No fun losing after scoring 133 points!

Now? I have to root for Dallass to hold Saquon to under 15 fantasy points. UGH!

Oh yeah, and Rob Gronkowski scored 1.5 points! Aaaaaaahhhh!

I guess I should count my lucky stars that CH did not start Mahomes. Hahahahaha!

Dude. I've got kickers putting up 20 points on me. I'm doomed. I really may not win a match this season.

Gonna be a great year, my defense (Pitt) scored -1.

Good times

Patrick Mahomes is for sale. Make an offer if interested.

Looking for WR help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.