• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

9th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

I can change the date. Why it picks that date, I don't know. Like you said, it's after the first game. I will propose some dates tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can the Friday the 7th draft date be changed? Sometime between Aug 31 and Sept 5th.
Falcons and Iggle players will be automatically benched in week 1, if not.

I'll be on vacation with questionable internet access, regardless. Auto-draft is sure to pick somebody from one of those teams.

Edit: My bad. I see we need everyone signed up to make the change. Yes?

You just do as your told, or you get a liverwurst sandwich with mustard and ancvhovies!

Hold the anchovies, and a slice of Swiss, and a slice of TOMATO! Put it on rye bread...and I'll take 2!

Yeah, I kinda figured you'd like liverurst, I kinda do too, but with marble rye. Haha! My mom used to eat it with anchovies.

DIS...GUS...TING!!!!

Edit: I got it wrong! I forgot...it was w/ sardines, not anchovies!

She ate liverwurst on rye with sardines, onions, and mustard.

Last edited:
I'm an hour behind pacific time so unless the draft is at the ass crack of dawn eastern time I'm good to draft whenever.

I can change the date. Why it picks that date, I don't know. Like you said, it's after the first game. I will propose some dates tonight.

It forced me to pick a date before I could give you control. That's just what I happened to click on :p

Here are some proposed dates for the draft. I tried to stay off of the weekend, since it's Labor Day. I know I'll be busy almost all of Saturday and Sunday. Also, 8PM or 9PM seemed to be the time that worked for most the past few years. The first night is the same night as the 4th preseason game. Let me know your thoughts.

Thursday 8/30 8PM or 9PM
Friday 8/31 8PM or 9PM
Monday 9/3 8PM or 9PM

Thursday works best for me.
Monday is possible if the internet connection is okay where I'm heading.
Friday is the one day I can't do.

I'm fine with whatever... I have another draft on the 31st for a league that i'm actually running, but between computer and phone I can make it work.

Whatever works if I can't make it I'm good with auto draft

I can't do Thursday. I had to autodraft last year and would prefer not to have to do it again. The other 2 days are great for me. With this small a league we ought to be able to find a date/time where everyone can participate and no one has to autodraft.

If I have to autodraft, I'm not worried. Really.

Cause I'm gonna whip the snot out of you guys/gals with whatever is available.

I can do any of those proposed dates.

If we draft on the Monday, I'm auto drafting. Otherwise, the other dates are all good with me.

We have 9 of 10 signed up so far. I think Special K is the one we are missing. Anyway, based on feedback we have one person on each proposed date that cannot draft. I also need a few more to chime in. Hopefully we can get a date straightened out in the next day or two.

If all the dates have 1 guy who will have to auto-draft, please, let it be me. I find the challenge exhilarating.

And Special K should be fined 2 beers, per day, per team, until she fulfills her duties.

Kel - if you can make that Thursday date start no earlier than 9 pm Eastern, I can make it work.

Kel - if you can make that Thursday date start no earlier than 9 pm Eastern, I can make it work.

So if we did 9:30 Thursday, you would be good?

Does anyone else have any objections if our leader is good for Thursday at 9:30?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.