• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

DC Examiner: Former Redskins coach Zorn is new Ravens QBs coach

Good luck Zorn!!!!!! Flacco will be a better QB in 2010, no doubt about it.

Wish Zorn the best,
but it's strange that a WCO coach is now in a non WCO system.

That will be an interesting situation to check on from time to time, however, I am glad that Zorn landed on his feet somewhere. Best of luck Coach J. :)

From Head Coach to QB Coach. That's a pretty signicant drop. Kinda sad for him but it will be interesting to see how well Flacco does next year.

From Head Coach to QB Coach. That's a pretty signicant drop. Kinda sad for him but it will be interesting to see how well Flacco does next year.

I have a feeling he understands his limitations now after his experience in DC and is happy to have a new job.

Glad he found somewhere to go. He's a good guy, just didn't know what the hell he was doing coaching wise, at least it seemed. I wish we could have kept him here as a QB coach, but I doubt he would have accepted.

Best of luck to Zorn.

Wish Zorn the best,
but it's strange that a WCO coach is now in a non WCO system.

But he's the QB coach.

I would think he'd be more working on Flacco's footwork, throwing motion, evading pressure etc.

That kind of stuff doesn't change from a WCO to a non-WCO offense.

And I keep reading in articles that Zorn is quite familiar with the Ravens' offense. Anyone know why? None of the articles explains it.

Best of luck to Mr. Zorn. I really hope he has more success there than he had in Washington. Having said that, I hope he doesn't have too much success because I CAN'T STAND the Ravens.

Yeah, but you know, some people are just meant to be certain things.

Capt Kirk is a starship commander

James Bond is a spy

Jim Zorn showed the past couple of years that he's a QB coach.

Hope he does well there

Zorn is a good guy, but there is also 2.4 million reasons why he didn't have to work next year. Sure Dan is happy to a degree since the amount of his salary with Ravens will be deducted from the $2.4 million.

Zorn was promoted here to the level of his incompetence.

At 54 he was an established quarterbacks coach in Seattle and merited recognition for that, but what Snyder and Cerrato tried to build him up into was definitely not the real Zorn.

Zorn is a 'background' guy, a quiet Xs and Os guy like Norv that is best with a screamer or disciplinarian as the head coach.

In Baltimore he won't have to worry. Ozzie Newsome is a VERY strong GM and Harbaugh is a 14 hour a day worker who is quite intense in his own right.

Back to what is comfortable to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.