• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 2018 BGO NFL Pickem Contest is Here!

Can't get the pocketpool site to load... anyone else having problems?

Can't get the pocketpool site to load... anyone else having problems?

It looks to be down at the moment - I'll contact them - thanks @Om!

I got it to load but I couldn't remember my password so I hit the request on the login page for them to send it to me. That was Saturday and I still haven't seen anything.

Some days I love IT...

Seems to be up. Boone gets shit done.

Just a reminder that we will allow new members to join up until the kickoff of the first regular season game - get in on the fun people :cheers:

Made my picks hopefully i will be in a lead i never relinquish

Get your picks in folks! Still not too late to join the fun if you have not played previously. Remember that, even if you forget to pick the winner of Thursday's game, you can still make selections for the remaining games that week.

@Kel Varnsen - we need a pic of you in your 2017 Champion jersey :)

Picks in. Can't wait for game chat.. we're not getting game but will spend it with a few of my family here in chat.

Was away for the weekend and thought I'd placed my picks...I did not. The best I can do is 2-14 this week.

@redskins26 and @Kel Varnsen are both sitting at 13-0 with 2 games to go. If the Saints and Pats both win, we'll not only have our first perfect week in contest history ever, but we'll have two guys accomplish it in the same week.

I first saw this when the saints were trailing and was thinking you better not have jinxed us lol.

I first saw this when the saints were trailing and was thinking you better not have jinxed us lol.

You knew Cousin Kirk would have a costly pickle in there somewhere. Never fear... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.