• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What do you MOST need to see in Richmond?

What do you MOST need to see in Richmond?

• Alex Smith needs to show he's really THAT QB

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I want to know that Guice is the homerun-hitting steal we all think he is

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Josh Doctson needs to prove he's a #1 NFL WR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I need to see the beginning signs of a dominating DL and defense

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • I need to see Jordan Reed healthy and ready to dominate

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I need to see that our young CBs can make us forget the Kendall Fuller trade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I need to see that the OL is effective and that we can address questions at LG and C

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Newbie here. I'd like to see a coaching staff that coaches winning into the soul of the team.

Agreed - and I actually think that's underway. Welcome to the site brother! :cheers:

Humbled. Thank you.

My other need? To be able to map player names to uniform numbers for a whole season! A couple seasons of continuity spells a stable roster that is winning.

Great to have you here. Many threads to participate in and have fun with. Welcome!

I think we are seeing what we need to.

The team seems to get along with each other and there is no drama in camp over guys holding out for contracts or chatting up the airwaves with how they wished they were loved with more money, etc.

That was a hallmark of the Gibbs' Redskins teams that won the Super Bowl and that closeness was also a clear factor in the Washington Capitals postseason success/run to the Cup in 2018.

Read that they had their most physical practice in Jay's tenure here yesterday.

More of that and maybe they won't look flat come Week One.

It also helps if the QB comes out sharp in September and is able to avoid the interception bug :eclipsee_Victoria:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.