• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins Sign T Geron Christian Sr.

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
For Immediate Release
June 14, 2018

REDSKINS SIGN T GERON CHRISTIAN SR.

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster move:

The Redskins signed the following draft pick:

ROUND (PICK) PLAYER SCHOOL
3 (74) T Geron Christian Sr. Louisville

With Christian's signing, the Redskins now have all eight members of their 2018 draft class under contract.

-REDSKINS-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did this kid take so long to sign?

Kinda' wondering the same. What is there to question or debate about the contract of a 3rd-round pick?

Yeah if he was holding out I already don't like him. One question I have is has he participated in offseason work while it was being finalized?

Yeah if he was holding out I already don't like him. One question I have is has he participated in offseason work while it was being finalized?

Can't say that in any of the OTA or Minicamp reports I've heard any word about him. Good or bad.

Which doesn't bode well. :/

He didn't hold out and was at the OTA, a quirk in the CBA allows for some negotiating in the third round contracts that can differ from other contracts like split pay if your salary is 400,000 a year but you go on IR it can drop to 350,000.

And the fourth year allows for the 3rd rounder to be paid like a restricted free agent so some in the third round would earn more than some second rounders

I don't know if they were this late but fuller and Moreau were late signers

He was choppy at the beginning but of OTA but that is to be expected I imagine working against our DLine now should help him out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.