• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

New Redskins Jerseys?

InsaneBoost

The Redskins put out a link on the blog with many other designs, check them out here:

http://blog.redskins.com/2010/01/27/wednesday-january-27-no-news-on-new-uniforms/

A friend sent me these just a little bit ago, said he found them on some news section of a forum he's on. What do you think?

SkinsUniRedesign.jpg

SkinsUniRedesignwhite.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
With all the work needed to be done on this team, spending even one millisecond working on changing the uniform, exceeds ignorance, on a scale of 1-10, by 11.

Unless, of course, the change is limited to the rightful return of the gold pants. ;)

The danny must be getting desparate. He knows his ticket sales are going out the window so he redesigns the jerseys to make money.

Fortunately, I quit buying them years ago

With all the work needed to be done on this team, spending even one millisecond working on changing the uniform, exceeds ignorance, on a scale of 1-10, by 11.
The business side of the team is separate from the football side. There's no correlation between what the football side does to improve the team and the business side working on projects such as new uniforms.

So guess the ignorance was with you rather than the team! :biggrin2:

Unless, of course, the change is limited to the rightful return of the gold pants. ;)
The danny must be getting desparate. He knows his ticket sales are going out the window so he redesigns the jerseys to make money.

Fortunately, I quit buying them years ago
Man you guys are quick to pounce.

Did you notice those images were created by a fan on a message board? :cool4:

Man you guys are quick to pounce.

Did you notice those images were created by a fan on a message board? :cool4:
Of course I did. Went to the blog and read the whole thing. Understood it to be speculation. Just thought I'd comment on how useless and unnecessary I believe the thought to be.

If I had the patience, I'd try explaining the, "knee bone connected to the, thigh bone" concept to the kirbster. But my guess is I'd have to use pictures, and I just don't have the time, or patience. ;)

Question, how many of you dislike the burgundy on burgundy? I see a lot of people say they hate it, dislike it, etc, but I thought it looked pretty damn good.

Of course I did. Went to the blog and read the whole thing. Understood it to be speculation. Just thought I'd comment on how useless and unnecessary I believe the thought to be.

If I had the patience, I'd try explaining the, "knee bone connected to the, thigh bone" concept to the kirbster. But my guess is I'd have to use pictures, and I just don't have the time, or patience. ;)
Fair enough brother. My only truck was with what I read as an implication the team WAS somehow wasting time on it. I read in ... my bad.

That said ... you know the Bucs and Broncos DID both win Super Bowls after radically updating their unis. And I think it's right after the Eagles changed theirs that they started at least making NFC Championship games on a regular basis.

Maybe the Redskins would be stupid NOT to check that box. :anonymous:

Who gives a crap? They could don the Oregon Ducks god-awful space-yellow and neon green unis if they are friggin' winning games. Jesus!

Who gives a crap? They could don the Oregon Ducks god-awful space-yellow and neon green unis if they are friggin' winning games. Jesus!
Dunno man, there's something to be said for doin' it with style.

Ask Hugh Grant. I mean, as long as it's sex, right? ;)

Last edited:
Eh, I've seen worse designs; but I'm not really sold. I'll say it once and I'll say it again, this is THE best design for the Washington Redskins uniform

hanburger_chris.jpg

Eh, I've seen worse designs; but I'm not really sold. I'll say it once and I'll say it again, this is THE best design for the Washington Redskins uniform

hanburger_chris.jpg

Why does he have a helmet in front of him when he's already wearing one? :joker:

Sorry, couldn't resist. Gotta love that old school hair. I agree, though. Would LOVE to see a return of the gold pants so we'd be back to REAL B&G.

Fair enough brother. My only truck was with what I read as an implication the team WAS somehow wasting time on it. I read in ... my bad.

That said ... you know the Bucs and Broncos DID both win Super Bowls after radically updating their unis. And I think it's right after the Eagles changed theirs that they started at least making NFC Championship games on a regular basis.

Maybe the Redskins would be stupid NOT to check that box. :anonymous:
Detroit unveiled their new uniform and helmet this past season.

How'd that work out?

Yeah, yeah, they beat us. Big whoop!

hanburger_chris.jpg

I'll second that. Also great pic of Hanburger.

Matt actually posted on ES that he had been told "convincingly" that there would be no uniform changes. So that kinda takes all the fun out of the speculation.

Detroit unveiled their new uniform and helmet this past season.

How'd that work out?

Yeah, yeah, they beat us. Big whoop!
Yeah, but that's Detroit. I was talking about NFL teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.