• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Bruce Allen Statement Regarding Redskins Cheerleaders

Can't see it here unfortunately. Stupid Google thinks cheerleader pics are ‘adult content' and has blacklisted us once already. Your government at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'd figure it'd have to be on BookFace, or other.

Curious, would an IM deliver a pic or would it still flag even though it wasn't in a thread?

What if we just used women in nursing apparel?

It could be the Healthcare Thread!

I don't know Win - just not worth getting the site shut down over. And Ax, next time I'm in my scrubs, I'll post a few shots for you :)

Btw, getting back to the actual thread topic - what's largely being missed here is that essentially this move signals that the rumors regarding pimping out Redskins cheerleaders were true. That hardly constitutes the surprise of the century. Disappointing though. I'll say again, the whole idea of NFL cheerleading is by definition insulting/degrading to women. Wish we'd move into the 21st century on that front.

Not as degrading as male cheerleaders in college.

My guess is the majority of these girls know exactly what they're getting into. Their plan is to use their looks to get ahead. Some would be more willing to go further than others, obviously, but using cheerleading, and all it's perks, with all it's warts, is a choice these girls make.

If they get rid of the cheerleaders, which looks like they would considering the potential lawsuits, both the warranted and the frivolous, more of the girls will be pissed because of losing their gig, than anything else.

I don't really care. I like to see scantily clad women bouncing around. Everywhere!
But I can make it through game and survive. Even if that means we have to see more of Troy Aikman's face coming in and out of commercials

Think about dat!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.