• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins Make Roster Moves 5/2/18

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
For Immediate Release
May 2, 2018

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster moves:

The Redskins signed the following college free agents:

PLAYER POS. HT. WT. COLLEGE
Quin Blanding S 6-2 207 Virginia
Martez Carter RB 5-7 193 Grambling State
Simmie Cobbs Jr. WR 6-3 220 Indiana
Jerod Fernandez LB 6-0 227 NC State
Shay Fields WR 5-11 185 Colorado
Matt Flanagan TE 6-6 260 Pittsburgh
Mikah Holder WR 6-0 185 San Diego State
Danny Johnson CB 5-9 181 Southern
Timon Parris T 6-6 312 Stony Brook
De'Mornay Pierson-El WR 5-9 190 Nebraska
Cam Sims WR 6-5 214 Alabama
Ranthony Texada CB 5-10 170 TCU
Elijah Wellman FB 6-2 241 West Virginia

In addition, the Redskins agreed to terms with the following college free agent:

PLAYER POS. HT. WT. COLLEGE
Sean Welsh C 6-3 306 Iowa

-REDSKINS-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see a qualitative improvement in the draft and post-draft management this year. I don't know if it is Williams getting established as the Director of Player Personnel or Kyle Smith getting greater responsibility and influence to be heard in the draft room.

But we seem to be finding players in value spots and then going out and grabbing guys in later rounds that either have undeniable physical ability to develop or like Trey Quinn LEAD Division I in pass receptions.

When guys are that productive and competitive they have a chance to make it at the next level even if their measurables are not ideal for the combine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.