• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2018 NFL Draft Discussion

Gentlemen. I love this draft! I'm just saying, out of all the picks we made, this is the most risky.

He was slotted in the 7th round prior to the combine. He flew with amazing speed and moved way up. Mayock and others had him in the sixth. We took him in the fourth.

Without googling, can anyone think of a white safety in the history of the NFL that ever succeeded besides John Lynch?

It was a roll of the dice. That's all I'm saying.

Mark Murphy

Hopefully, we found a punt returner in Stroman.

We have been lacking at PR for such a long time and a good returner can help turn the field position battle in our favor as much as Tress Way does.

I would also look to put Apke back there with his 4.3 speed, recalling that he used to be a wide receiver before transitioning to safety.

Gentlemen. I love this draft! I'm just saying, out of all the picks we made, this is the most risky.

He was slotted in the 7th round prior to the combine. He flew with amazing speed and moved way up. Mayock and others had him in the sixth. We took him in the fourth.

Without googling, can anyone think of a white safety in the history of the NFL that ever succeeded besides John Lynch?

Eric Weddle comes to mind.

Adam Archeleta 😂😂😂

Adam Archuleta and draft picks like Rocky McIntosh are the reason clubs have GMs and don't allow OCs and DCs to run their own draft.

Gregg Williams wanted Archuleta and Cerrato went out and spent an ungodly amount to bring him here from the Rams.

Williams also wanted us to draft McIntosh, so we moved up in the second round to take a player that had chronic knee problems in college and had been taken off a number of teams boards because of medical concerns.

Once again, it appears we were bidding against ourselves for these players.

For those of you late to the party who may not have been 100% tuned in this weekend, check out our first post in this thread which has been fully updated with all of the Redskins picks, highlight videos, and some draft profiles.

Was anyone not tuned in? :laugh: :laugh:

We had a guy at work that is in New Zealand and he was getting wrap-ups of the NFL draft by logging on at 4am.

I was at my daughter's wedding. If not for running a major skins website, I probably wouldn't have been 'tuned in'.

But I hear you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.