• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Paul Richardson Pulled Over By Virginia Police.

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
The Virginia State Police says it's reviewing claims made by new Washington Redskins receiver Paul Richardson Jr., who tweeted that a trooper asked whether he was in a gang and told him he thought he was a drug dealer after pulling him over Tuesday afternoon.

"Before asking my name he asked me if I was in a gang, then minutes later told me he thought I was a dealer (drugs)," Richardson posted. "What a welcome to the east coast. Finished up with asking me how much car cost me.

A spokeswoman for the Virginia State Police confirmed that Richardson, who was driving a Mercedes SUV, was stopped in Loudoun County "because the vehicle did not have license plates displayed as required by Virginia law" and that he was cited "for failing to have the vehicle properly registered."

Spokeswoman Corinne Geller said state police were notified of Richardson's tweets later Tuesday and are looking into what happened.

"While no formal complaint has been filed, the Department is reviewing the matter, to include the trooper's in-car camera footage of the traffic stop, to determine if the traffic stop was handled in accordance with state police policy," Geller said.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...washington-redskins-details-being-pulled-over

Remember Clinton Portis being pulled over in Miami. The police officer said 'no, you weren't speeding or anything. It was just suspicious that a 25 year old black man was driving a $150,000 car.'

It ain't just NOVA my friends.

Police are not releasing the video so to me that verifies that Richardson most likely is telling the truth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.