• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Why Were The Redskins So Cheap In Free Agency? Doug Williams Explains.

You beat me to it. They are delusional if they think this team is that good. I don't care about the injuries.

A number of the players that were injured were average or replacement level performers.

Look at running back. We ended up with bevy of running backs on IR that will be returning. But here's the list:

1. Robert Kelley - undrafted free agent that was simply average when given carriers as a starter
2. Byron Marshall - player selected off the practice squad of the Eagles, boasts almost no NFL experience from scrimmage
3. Keith Marshall - #7 pick two years ago. Was unable to stay healthy in college, is unable to stay healthy in the NFL.

Add to that Kapri Bibbs who was acquired midseason as a street free agent after being released by Denver. He's undersized, with average speed and on a team with questionable depth at running back let him go rather easily.

I don't see that as being a group that is likely to yield a significant contributor for 2018.

I don't expect the Giants to be 8-8 and the Redskins 5-11 as Vegas seems to think.

But this team has a LOT of moves it needs to make before camp opens in July for the Redskins to be considered a contender within the division or the larger NFC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.