• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins 2018 Schedule

DudeRedskin

The UDFA
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Hiya fellas -

Sincere apologies if this has already been discussed. My absence of late is due to a relocation: I am currently working on the Golden State Warriors' new arena (helped build the Sac Kings' arena so I guess it's karmic symmetry lol). As such, location change and circumstance leaves me with spotty internet service at best. Anyhoo, here is the released schedule with MY picks.

Sunday, Sept. 9 at Arizona Cardinals (FOX) 4:25 p.m. WIN: Alex comes out of the gate hot hot hot. Sammy B. can't keep pace and the B&G squeak out a tight one.
Sunday, Sept. 16 vs. Indianapolis Colts (CBS) 1:00 p.m. WIN: kinda self-explanatory.
Sunday, Sept. 23 vs. Green Bay Packers (FOX) 1:00 p.m. LOSS: A-Rod has and will continue to have our number.
Sunday, Sept. 30 Bye WTF? Hate that this is so early but the Dan hasn't properly greased the wheels...
Monday, Oct. 8 at New Orleans Saints (ESPN) # 8:15 p.m. LOSS: would love to call this a retribution win but can't.
Sunday, Oct. 14 vs. Carolina Panthers (FOX) 1:00 p.m.* LOSS: Scam and Co are just too much for us at present.
Sunday, Oct. 21 vs. Dallas Cowboys (CBS) 4:25 p.m.* WIN: payback. Period.
Sunday, Oct. 28 at New York Giants (FOX) 1:00 p.m.* WIN: If AS has proven nothing else it's that he is money in reg season divisional games.
Sunday, Nov. 4 vs. Atlanta Falcons (FOX) 1:00 p.m.* LOSS: Matty Ice and the birds are flying high again. (yes, Ozzy Osbourne is the man)
Sunday, Nov. 11 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (FOX) 1:00 p.m.* WIN: kinda like the Pack, only reversed. Jameis Winston can throw away a sure win like none other.
Sunday, Nov. 18 vs. Houston Texans (CBS) 1:00 p.m.* WIN: D. Wats will be banged up again (unfortunately) which gives us the surprise W.
Thursday, Nov. 22 at Dallas Cowboys (FOX) # 4:30 p.m. LOSS: Don't wanna talk about it...
Monday, Dec. 3 at Philadelphia Eagles (ESPN) # 8:15 p.m. LOSS: Refer to line immediately above.
Sunday, Dec. 9 vs. New York Giants (FOX) 1:00 p.m.* LOSS: As often happens in the Beast, home and home trade-offs abound. Oh, and that whole AS thing earlier? Forgotten and forlorn.
Sunday, Dec. 16 at Jacksonville Jaguars (FOX) 1:00 p.m.* LOSS: Jags are developing Juggs (as in naught)
Either Saturday, Dec. 22 or Sunday, Dec. 23 at Tennessee Titans (Time and network TBD) WIN: Odds will be against it, but I think we take this one.
Sunday, Dec. 30 vs. Philadelphia Eagles (FOX) WIN: Close one, hard-fought (aren't they all), but chances are good the Iggles are resting and we benefit.

8-8, no playoffs, still mired. Hopefully players that are added or drafted add some gristle that will develop into the kind of progress that leads to the rise we have all been starved for for far too long. Feel free to affirm or negate. Miss the interaction my brothers and sisters. I'll be around. Cheers.

I'm pretty sure you live in Lakewood and not Lskewood :uhoh: I only noticed because I'm in Everett.

Never liked those early byes but I expect a lot of new faces on the field this season so if things are a little slow getting in sync might be a silver lining to it.

The division games are set up a little odd. 1st div game is @ home against Dallast in week 7. That's followed by a road game in week 8 in NY. After that it's back-to-back-to-back games starting in week 12 (at Dal); week 13 (at Philly) & week 14 (at home vs Gnats). So 5 division games in 8 weeks.

Skins have to do better in the division this season in order to get anywhere. 1-5 doesn't cut it, I'd be ecstatic to see 3-3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.