• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Which RB Should the Redskins Draft This Year?

Who Should the Skins Draft at RB?

• Sony Michel

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Derrius Guice

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Nick Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ronald Jones II

• Kerryon Johnson

• Rashaad Penny

• Kalen Ballage

• Jalen Samuels

• Akrum Wadley

• Nyheim Hines

• A different RB...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
There's almost as much hype surrounding this year's crop of running backs as there is around available QBs.

With our beloved B&G almost certainly in the market for an impact every-down upgrade at RB, which one's got 'the right stuff' to be our backfield stalwart for the next 5-7 years? For argument's sake, we will assume that Saquon Barkley will not be available at pick 13.

Had him in my mock, and I'm stickin' with him.

Kerryon Johnson.

This is from my own RB database:

1. Saquon Barkley
2. Derrius Guice
3. Sony Michel
4. Nick Chubb
5. Ronald Jones
6. Mark Walton
7. Rashaad Penny
8. Kerryon Johnson
9. Royce Freeman
10. Bo Scarbrough

That might be my vote too if it were possible. Haven't heard another peep on Howard. Team's denying that they're trying to trade him. I agree that if it's going to happen, might occur just prior or during the draft. They are probably worried about fan reaction so they'd want to do it when there is lots of other 'good news' out there to muffle the outcry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.