• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Hankins Signed...

Ax

...with the Colts last year. Still hope to get him to sign here, this year.

April Fool's......for now.

... slapping you upside the head ...

Would be more amusing if we didn't have a new thread auto-tweet app in place that pushed that thread title out to Twitter. Uninstalled now - so I don't have to respond to a bunch of angry followers in the future :)

Elvis needed to stick with the Jordanaires. Ray Walker's bass was far better. Ray has often talked of how Elvis really missed them in the later years. We can only imagine if they had been there and if Elvis would still be around. Ray would never say a bad thing about the King, but you just get that feeling.

TCB.

Would be more amusing if we didn't have a new thread auto-tweet app in place that pushed that thread title out to Twitter. Uninstalled now - so I don't have to respond to a bunch of angry followers in the future :)

"Auto" anything is bad on April Fool's Day. :)

What!? So now it goes to Facebook instead I guess... not seeing an improvement here... :nana:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.