• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Gray leaves and talks about MOST of the DBs

Gotta respect that he doesn't give a completely negative assessment of Laron Landry, but you gotta wonder why he does not mention him at all.

Gotta respect that he doesn't give a completely negative assessment of Laron Landry, but you gotta wonder why he does not mention him at all.

Kinda like Vinny mentioning everyone but Zorn. I guess if you can't say anything nice you don't say anything at all. Landry sucked this year but I think some of that was poor coaching and playing the wrong position.

I noticed that omission too. Landry seems disinterested to me. And I'd imagine if Gray felt that Landry was at least TRYING hard, he would have found something nice to say about him.

I think it's more than just playing out of position. I just don't think Landry gives a crap about football right now. It'll be interesting to see how things shake out between him and the new coaching staff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.