• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2017 BGO NFL Pickem: Wildcard Weekend Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
On our Wildcard Weekend, the best anyone could manage was a 3-1 record, earned by this week's leaders @Boone and @Docsandy. All other players finished at 2-2.

As the Season Contest enters the home stretch, it's still a dogfight for our top 4 prize-winning spots! Currently tied for the lead with 173 wins (separated by only 6 tie-breaker points!), it's @JohnssBass and @Kel Varnsen. Alone in 3rd place is @DixieFlatline. Alone in 4th place is @redskins26. Rounding out our top 10 on the year are @Jimbo, @MisterPinstripe, @RobinTom, @Ax, @Boone, and @DieselPwr44.

With 7 NFL games to go, there are at least 6 players who, mathematically, can still win it all and several others who can still snag one of our top 4 prizes - so please keep playing even if you think you're 'out of it'!

Congrats to our top finishers this week! And good luck the rest of the way!

To see all Wildcard Weekend Results, log in to your Pocket Office Pool account, open the 'Recap Report', and sort to 'Weeks Record'.

To see Season to Date Results, log in to your Pocket Office Pool account, open the 'Recap Report', and sort to 'Season Record/Pts'.

Best of luck the rest of the way in the NFL Post-Season everyone :cheers:

Figures I would do well come playoff time; but My picks didn't register for today's games :( Probably just as well.. of the four games I only picked one correctly (Pats). Though I seriously thought about changing my pick from NO to Minn... if I had done that, I would have realized my picks hadn't registered :( Oh well.

Next week I'm picking with my heart so I'll probably be picking both wrong. :

Did you enter your picks before the games started? That's the only requirement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.