• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Happy New Year to all at BGO.

SkinnedAussie

The Team Captain
Reaction score
As we are some 16 hours ahead of the US, let me say that 2018 is currently no different than 2017. Mind you, 2018 is only 3 hours old here, so there is plenty of room for improvement!

What's it smell like in 2018? And what color is the sky?

Does anyone else hate New Year's Eve? I don't know why I don't care for it - has always seemed like a 'made up holiday' to me, just an excuse to get hammered? Maybe it's distant memories of hangovers past...maybe it's a lifelong distaste of parades and celebrity talking heads. Maybe it's living in the sticks where every redneck within 50 miles feels the need to set off fireworks for 3 hours.

Get off my lawn?

Anyway, all that being said - I hope 2018 is an amazing one for all of you glorious bastards and bastardettes. While the product on the field wasn't what we'd all hoped for in 2017, BGO had a solid year, adding some great members, and revamping and upgrading the entire site. Maybe 2018 will bring us lots more cause for site celebration. A guy can hope...

We appreciate each and every one of you. Special thanks to our top posters in 2017 :cheers:

2017topposters.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.