• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Season Ending Redskins Youth Report (with grades)

PennSkinsfan

http://www.dcprosportsreport.com/articles/washington-redskins/season-ending-redskins-youth-report-with-grades.html

The Youth Report is a weekly content article that evaluates the play and performance of the Redskins rookies and sophomores. You may not always agree with our assessment of players, so feel free to comment right here on the Blog. The Youth Report will return to DCPSR in 2010 as a staple to our Redskins original content.

The Rookie Report

CB Kevin Barnes: Even when Barnes was active, he played little. His play time did pick up a bit toward the end of season, mostly due to injuries. Barnes had ups and downs in coverage

Gonna agree with most of your analyses. I will only suggest that Devin Thomas was held back, when he was on the field he was overlooked, and once they finally got him active in the game plan he stepped up. Considering he stepped up when finally given the chance, I would say he earned a better grade than Tryon.

I think Tryon definitely had a better year than I expected, but I feel more comfortable w/ Riky Barnes' progression than Tryon's.

Tryon C

D. Thomas B-

Barnes C+

Good feedback. I wanst real confident in the Thomas or Tryon grades. Thomas seem to really die off after the 7 catch 100 yard game before eventually ending with injury. Have to wonder though if he was injured in that game? Tryon had a good, solid year, and at least proved he can play in the NFL. Interesting to see what kind of look he gets with a new staff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.