• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL TV Distribution Map : 2017 Season Finale at NY Giants

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
Sunday, December 31st at 1pm EST, the Washington Redskins visit the NY Giants to close the season on a FOX Early Game, and this week's color code for the Redskins is GREEN on the map for TV coverage.

For the 2nd week in a row, a former Redskin will be one of the announcers.
The pair is Sam Rosen and Matt Millen.

TV Coverage is subject to change, and the map below is embedded, so check back on the link for possible changes, and for more information.

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=17

17-FOX-E-V2.png

Back to streaming one last time for 2017.

Great job of posting the maps this year. The job is yours to keep - not that I wanted it back anyway, lol.

Last edited:
Hiring and firing is handled by the HR Dept. I'm in the Logistics Dept.

One last game on Sunday Ticket. Cancelled my subscription yesterday after 14 seasons.

With family in Virginia, you need to go the Slingbox route brother. No brainer.

With family in Virginia, you need to go the Slingbox route brother. No brainer.

I'll be researching that one and asking you questions in the offseason, for sure.

I just did the math on it and it's stupid expensive for the number of times I need it a season now. There are 4 (or more) national games a week. The Skins play in a number of them now. Dallas plays a lot of them and when they do I often get the Skins here locally. By my count I've needed Sunday Ticket 3 times a season for the last 3 or 4 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.