• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018

Vita Vea please.
I don't watch much college ball, so my knowledge of draft prospects is extremely limited.

But in my initial curiosity searches, Vita was one of my 1st, "THAT GUY reads like beast!"

Of course, one college game I did watch also had me wishing for Michel Sony. I believe BB has him mocked to us in the 2nd.

And, speaking to BB, maybe the mock you're thinking about doing involving possible players dropping to us could be a mock of the first 16 picks in the draft. I know you're time is precious, and devoted to our team. But my guess is, you could do a minimal investment of time into it, and still do better than most of the faker mockers out there.

You'd make a mockery of their mockery!

I think Vel Vita will actually be there for us McD. I wouldn't mind him either, year whatfrigginever into the 3-4 and skins FINALLY grab that true nose!

I'm sorry, when I first saw that name all I could think of is

acdff4b3-b569-45e1-9442-066acb0948a6_1.87edf9be71afb6b0e17ef94ae930c806.jpeg

Would love to see a scenario where we got Quentin Nelson to set beside a healthy Trent Williams.

The left side of our Oline would be nasty.

Vita Vea.

Downside: He looks Hawaiian and he comes from Washington state. Which is close to USC geographically, which produces a lot of busts.

Upside: He's a monster. Could be our Warren Sapp for the next 8 years. Check out the video below.

Dude has the lower body of an Abrams tank. Centers and guards would be in for a hellish four quarters.

Dude has the lower body of an Abrams tank. Centers and guards would be in for a hellish four quarters.

He would take the double teams off of Allen.......and free up Preston Smith and Kerrigan for even more sacks.

Vea in the middle, Allen on one side, and Zack Brown crashing the line would be nasty.

There are a few that bust in the high rounds every year. Usually linemen and LBs.

Similar to USC players.

I don't watch much college ball, so my knowledge of draft prospects is extremely limited.

But in my initial curiosity searches, Vita was one of my 1st, "THAT GUY reads like beast!"

Of course, one college game I did watch also had me wishing for Michel Sony. I believe BB has him mocked to us in the 2nd.

And, speaking to BB, maybe the mock you're thinking about doing involving possible players dropping to us could be a mock of the first 16 picks in the draft. I know you're time is precious, and devoted to our team. But my guess is, you could do a minimal investment of time into it, and still do better than most of the faker mockers out there.

You'd make a mockery of their mockery!

I'm not sure about that, but the kind words are appreciated.

My blog here is not one that is of an expert, guru, insider, etc. It is from a fan's perspective (this is a fan site after all) and while I do a lot of work and compile a database of FAs, prospects, and players on the roster, it simply doesn't compare to what the professionals do.

We'll see how the offseason goes.

Re: Bibbs. I will have an update on his status this Tuesday in the FA update. Prospects list coming Thursday. Mocks on Friday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.