• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018

Did Minny play last night? Surprising that Grant wouldn't have been watching that naked instead.

I don't think they did, but I could be wrong. They were in the HoF game last week.

HOF game was Bears vs Ravens

Minny plays Saturday. Cravens will be trying to intercept Kirk.

Colt's a slippery little guy too. He knows how to shift a foot or two in the pocket to buy time. Very accurate in short passing game and doesn't fluster easily. He may well be the most efficient backup QB in the NFL right now. We're one of the few teams that, should our starter go out for an extended period, still has a chance to win games.

There's no talk of Ion's injury or his MRI.
He was supposed to get an MRI along with Guice.
And his injury looked much much more serious.

Very true. Guice is getting all the attention because he's a rook and has a lot of hype surrounding him. But Ionnadis may be a bigger concern.

I was just coming to tweet that from Doctor Chao. Thanks for posting it. Many in the know seem to think it is a grade 1 and should be ok in a few days. Probably should keep him out of the next preseason game.

Mother****, we are cursed I'm convinced by an injury voodoo priestess named Phyllis

What a strange injury that is.
Last night, Guice was bouncing around in the locker room with a lollipop in his mouth, saying, "I'm fine ! All is well !"
Then a test reveals the complete opposite.
You never can tell with knee injuries.

The Redskins may well be cursed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Literally third year in a row this has happened, right? High profile rookie hurts himself early on and misses the season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it seems too good to be true (Guice and the hype), it usually is.

Over/under on how many times Perine coughs the ball up this year?

BB, I'm curious what was the reason that Carter was held out of Thursday's game ?
Just as a natural reactionary question, I'm wondering if either Carter or B. Marshall have potential to become a good 1st & 2nd down ball carrier ?

I honestly don't know. Just saw it on the press release and nothing more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.