• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018

Yes. The one with Kapri Bibbs on it. Gruden will never install a run dominant offense ... and he doesn't need to. We'll score enough to win most games with a serviceable rushing attack as long as we field a better than average defense. Offense has never been the problem during the Gruden era.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could jump on the Bibb bandwagon, as long as he's the bpa.

Disagree on the run game under Jay. Somewhere in the forums I posted last years run commitment stats. We were pretty much bottom 5 in the league in most rushing categories. I'm fine with Perine, Thompson, Kelly etc to rush for us, just need Jay to call on them.

Jays too stubborn to run a balanced attack so probably more wishful hoping on my part than anything.

If you can, you guys should re-watch film of Guice's runs against the Patriots.
What's amazing, isn't just Guice, but the integral blocking of Wellman.
On practically every rush of Guice, Wellman is in front of him, making perfect, textbook blocks, that open up huge space for the run ; blocks, without which, Guice probably would not have run nearly as far.
So it boggles the mind with irony, that Wellman is cut the very next day.
Not just because of the performance, and how early it is, but without a runner like Guice, I think it's that much more important that we have quality blocking help like that, with Perine or Kelly as our new backs.
We could really use a FB like that, in our weak rushing game.

I remember when Tent was just a pup. Today he was a total circus. Tent is definitely no Boy Scout. This is my tent post. I'm not trying to pitch anything here. Tent put on some muscle this offseason. He's a big tent. Hopefully we will see a revival of Tent this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STOP BULLYING ME!

So has the team settled in on a punt/kick returner?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.