• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018

Hogan trade was not a waste. He is going to the practice squad (is eligible) and will have this season and next off-season to learn this offense. No one wanted Colt McCoy three years ago. Just saying.

Hamilton had ten tackles Thursday night and had an excellent game. He looks like a huge steal in the 6th. He is a keeper.

Yea my comment was not a slight against Hamilton at all.
Just curious if there might have been someone who would have been an even better fit.
But yea if he stays healthy, he could be a steal

Hogan trade was not a waste. He is going to the practice squad (is eligible) and will have this season and next off-season to learn this offense. No one wanted Colt McCoy three years ago. Just saying.

Hamilton had ten tackles Thursday night and had an excellent game. He looks like a huge steal in the 6th. He is a keeper.

I think the guy we had previously had more potential than Hogan does. My issue with Hogan is that he simply doesn't have an NFL arm. Colt is Peyton Manning by comparison. Can he learn to mask his deficiencies like Colt has? It's possible. But I'd rather have a starter, a legit backup, and a physical beast prospect at #3 . Hopefully we don't carry 3 QBs at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have many draft picks next spring. Adding a developmental QB is an option. However, we were saying the same things about Colt a few years ago.

That sucks for Robert Davis, and hate to see that happen.
But if anything positive comes out of it, probably makes a tough roster decision at the crowded position, a little easier.
I guess you could say the same for Holsey and the CB position.

Heard 2nd-hand that Davis is officially done for the year. Ugh. Come back stronger, man.

Last edited:
That sucks for Robert Davis, and hate to see that happen.
But if anything positive comes out of it, probably makes a tough roster decision at the crowded position, a little easier.
I guess you could say the same for Holsey and the CB position.

Heard 2nd-hand that Davis is officially done for the year. Ugh. Come back stronger, man.

Come on man - it's just 3 torn ACLs in 2 days. No biggie. #thecurseisreal

Regarding our recent loss with Geuce, there's gotta be a practice squad rb somewhere with damn good ability. Seems our practice squad is always getting raided, time we steal a promising rb

Edit: Jay HAS to incorporate the run game more often with whomever is in there. Gotta commit to it with a vengeance.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Robert Davis update. Tests showed Redskins receiver did not suffer ACL as first feared, but significant knee injury concern remains, per source. Additional tests to follow for the promising receiver. <a href="https://twitter.com/SportsCapitolDC?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@SportsCapitolDC</a></p>— Ben Standig (@BenStandig) <a href="https://twitter.com/BenStandig/status/1028417902368710663?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 11, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Regarding our recent loss with Geuce, there's gotta be a practice squad rb somewhere with damn good ability. Seems our practice squad is always getting raided, time we steal a promising rb

Edit: Jay HAS to incorporate the run game more often with whomever is in there. Gotta commit to it with a vengeance.

Yes. The one with Kapri Bibbs on it. Gruden will never install a run dominant offense ... and he doesn't need to. We'll score enough to win most games with a serviceable rushing attack as long as we field a better than average defense. Offense has never been the problem during the Gruden era.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Robert Davis with a broke tibia no ACL tear</p>— Jsteelz (@jsteelznskins) <a href="https://twitter.com/jsteelznskins/status/1028422409114865664?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 11, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

sucks.....

so either way, he's still out for the year, right ?
so who is Jsteelz ?
looking at his profile, he doesn't have any credentials, just a regular guy posting booty pics...can't help but wonder what kind of source he is for medical diagnosis on the Redskins

Last edited:

I cannot tell you how grateful I am for all your efforts and I am glad to call you a friend, but please don't link click bait here. I like Riggo's Rag, but I shouldn't have to click 5 times to see the list.

At least tell us it's click bait so we have the option of reading on, please.

It's not click bait. That is how we format many of our posts. I did such a format in my recent article.

Thanks for the nice words. Hope to have many more relevant posts in this blog before the season begins.

And thanks to everyone for taking up the slack for the last three hours. I had this thing called "life" to live for a while and it was enjoyable.

Yes, Davis has a fractured tibia and will be sidelined for six to nine months. We'll see who is added to the roster next, but it probably won't be until Monday.

I will have a new roster prediction posted on Riggo's Rag by morning and will link to it here (it will be one page). The guys at RR and I will record a podcast about it and I will post the link here sometime on Monday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.