• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018

There were some late signings in the league. One that interested me was Eric Decker signing in New England.

I think we could have used the 31 year old receiver as a bridge player for 2018, insurance against the necessary development time for a Trey Quinn or Robert Davis and/or the re-emergence of Jamison Crowder, etc.

Decker would also have been a good guy to have to run those shallow routes on third down to pick up that first down yardage.

In regards to the defensive line, I think with Tim Settle and Daron Payne DT should be covered unless there is massive attrition due to injuries.

To me the DL is one of the reasons to be the most optimistic about this team being better than the 2015-17 clubs.

We finally have a front seven that has the talent in place to stop people.

Gruden may know how to organize a passing offense and Cousins was efficient at being the game manager and put up good stats, but ultimately the Redskins couldn't beat the good teams on the schedule very often and the reason was usually the poor defense.

Which in turn caused Cousins to have to step out of his comfort zone and try to be a player he is not, which is a down the field play-maker running off improvisation.

Gotta like the range and speed he and Sims are showing.

In fact, the only thing NOT to like so far is seeing three guys go down in the first half of the first damn preseason game.

Going to post some social media posts about last night's game and then resume today's social media posts by late morning/early afternoon. Football is back!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.