• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018

Kevin Hogan has struggled mightily in camp. I now believe that he is on the roster bubble. We'll see what happens in the preseason games, but I would take him off of any roster of fifty-three predictions for now. Not sure of his practice squad eligibility, but that would be where he is headed for now in my opinion.

Coming this fall.

I would prefer that CT25 play in the third game of the preseason only. Get the feet wet just a bit, but save the workload for the regular season.

I reflected your sentiment on Twitter - and honestly, most of the replies to his tweet were either grudging support or outright 'Huh - whatchu talkin' bout?' responses. I think he meant well, just trying to get fans pumped up. But he doesn't have any perspective on what Redskins fans have been through, how much they've invested, and/or how much we've suffered over the years. As I said on Twitter, not the smartest of tweets.
I am chalking it up to youthful enthusiasm overriding common sense. Let's just hope he doesn't buckle down, but he gets what he said might not be as wise as he thought. Like I said, I like what I am seeing/hearing from him...this just rubbed me the wrong way.

WR gonna be a tough position to evaluate.
Apparently, Harris, Quinn and Quick have all had great camps.
And they are high on Davis' potential, and probably don't want to give up on him yet, although I think he's still PS eligible. (wonder who's a safer move to PS - Davis or Quinn ? probably Davis since he spent time on PS last year)
So, if they keep all the guys having a good camp, that would be 7 receivers.
That wouldn't be out of the question, because Gruden actually mentioned it was a possibility he'd keep that many.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.