• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018

Rookies will be Rookies.

Go win something first Guice. Right now, you have as many wins in the NFL as this hungover 48 yr old right now.

Shut the hell up and win something...

Shameless plug. My latest article has posted at Riggo's Rag.

Shameless plug. My latest article has posted at Riggo's Rag.

Plug away - always proud to promote your excellent work @Burgundy Burner !

Thanks a bunch. They may let me stay. Darn good people to work for and producing articles for them is a pleasure.

OK, so far I have enjoyed seeing this young man's enthusiasm, but he needs to watch this type of demand. There are many of us who have been rooting for this team longer than he's been alive. After being here 3 months, how dare he demand 100% loyalty from me, a fan who has spent 10's of thousands supporting this team!?!?!

This is when youth gets in the way of common sense. Worst part, no one will speak up and tell him to watch that tone.

OK, so far I have enjoyed seeing this young man's enthusiasm, but he needs to watch this type of demand. There are many of us who have been rooting for this team longer than he's been alive. After being here 3 months, how dare he demand 100% loyalty from me, a fan who has spent 10's of thousands supporting this team!?!?!

This is when youth gets in the way of common sense. Worst part, no one will speak up and tell him to watch that tone.

I reflected your sentiment on Twitter - and honestly, most of the replies to his tweet were either grudging support or outright 'Huh - whatchu talkin' bout?' responses. I think he meant well, just trying to get fans pumped up. But he doesn't have any perspective on what Redskins fans have been through, how much they've invested, and/or how much we've suffered over the years. As I said on Twitter, not the smartest of tweets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.