• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018

I can verify the authenticity of what BMitch is saying here. I had to have my elbow drained five times prior to a game during my senior year in HS. It's not a big deal and this happened long before the regular season arrives.

How about a heartwarming story from camp?

When I turn seventy in eleven years (his age), I want to do this as well.

FYI...

The Redskins gave most of the starters the day off today and there will be no practice tomorrow. We'll still have updates as they become available.

I'm just glad he didn't have to lift it and move it. No way I can do that at seventy.

I think that's the correct approach given Chris' injury history.

Guice with Kelley as his top backup along with the Chris Thompson/Byron Marshall tandem to provide depth to the passing game and change of pace based on opponent, etc.

I don't see a role on this team for Samaje Perine. He's not big, he's not fast, and he doesn't seem to have the vision and agility to make the first guy miss so has a lot of rushes for no gain or minus a half a yard.

He played in a spread offense in college and had space to operate as a de facto in the scheme.

It's different in the NFL and Samaje doesn't seem to have the skill level to up his game to that next level.

Bibbs is too small to count on in case injuries require the backups to regularly tote the rock and also has ball security issues from his Denver days. That's what cost him a roster spot there.

I just can't shake this image of Marshall, whenever I think of him.
It's the play where he injures himself, simply fielding a kickoff, and before he even starts running, and before anyone touches him.
Maybe instead of epitomizing him, it epitomized our season, and that's why I think of it, when thinking of Marshall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.