• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018

Yes, Johnson was the one turning heads today, but he is still a longshot to make the roster.

Indeed. Watching some of the videos and noticed areas around the field were a bit messed up. The east needs a couple of weeks to dry out.

One more observation to close out day three of training camp.

I'm assuming they don't have an indoor practice facility in Richmond? That's a major disadvantage if so - they either need to build one there if they insist on holding camps there, or stay home where they have better facilities imho.

Absolutely. With millions of dollars worth of players on the field, they should make sure the field isn't the cause of any injuries.
I suspect, however, that Richmond isn't going to be training camp venue forever.

I'd like to see them go back to Frostburg and build a bubble there along with two natural fields and two turfs. Lower humidity. Cooler temps. A bit more isolated (which is what you really want in a training camp).

Afternoon walk through practice today is canceled. Practice will resume on Tuesday.

Good thing as I have to go to the post office, hearing doctor, grocery store, and weather office (three hours of duty - boring, lol). I'll catch up on the morning tweets in a few hours and have some updates. I'll post any news and tweets from Monday later in the afternoon.

Too much money being made on the Richmond camp for Snyder to consider moving it. It's the reason they moved down there in the first place. Out in Western MD is too isolated and too many Steelers' fans. Used to be a big number of Skins' fans til they moved, but not money spending like Richmond.

They should still do it anyway. Richmond has soured on the deal and next year sounds like the last in Richmond.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.