• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018

Do humble people tweet about being more humble? hmmmmm

Or do they just come to work and get on with the job without the need to congratulate themselves on twitter for their epiphany! LOL

He didn't say, "Oh...I'm more humble!" That's preposterous. Come on man!

It is tone and content of his twitter action. Kinda like I find the content of your post rather ignorant. I would not have posted any praise had he actually said "I'm more humble."

Last edited:
Dude has been here a handful of months and players are talking about him like that.

Compare that to the outgoing guy, who never felt like he had to take the reins.

He didn't say, "Oh...I'm more humble!" That's preposterous. Come on man!

It is tone and content of his twitter action. Kinda like I find the content of your post rather ignorant. I would not have posted any praise had he actually said "I'm more humble."

My bad. I admit I don't follow his Twitter so have no idea what he's been tweeting. Your post made it look like he was actually posting things along the lines of "I need to be more humble".
Compare and contrast to the likes of Alfred Morris back in the day who never blew his own trumpet and came across as a humble grounded kinda guy. Breeland never seemed like that and I admit I read your post and jumped to the an incorrect conclusion.

Apologies.

Can we get elaboration on this quote from Gruden on Holsey ?
"Severed" his big toe ? That's literally career-changing if accurate.

On DB Joshua Holsey injury:
"I don't know, he's in a boot right now and I think that I'll start him on the P-U-P like we have. We don't know; you know I don't know, he severed his big toe and we'll have to wait and see.

No one seems to know about the Holsey situation. Hope to find out more tomorrow.

Great tidbits with the camp tweets and quotes guys, much appreciated.

So did everyone report to camp, no holdouts right?

Thanks for the nice words. Hoping to hear more about Holsey today.

On to day three of training camp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.