• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018

Quinn's gonna be good.
I guarantee it.
It's not just his physical skills.
I love his attitude and his demeanor.
He's all business, with laser focus, and an angry, but quiet insistence he will prove everyone wrong who let him drop that far.

The Redskins are only keeping two quarterbacks. Kevin Hogan is an extra camp arm Gruden wanted to get a look at.

But he won't be on the final 53.

I agree.
A 3rd string QB is not valuable enough to take up a spot on the 53, in today's game.
Would rather use that 53rd spot on a backup lineman, or a young prospect with high potential that is too talented to be put on the PS, for risk of being scooped.

If we're down to our 3rd string QB then our season is likely shot anyway. I'd assume that if Smith went onto IR or something they they'd make a move to bring in a backup-backup, but I don't see a need for one on the 53 up front.

Been seeing some tweets from him that suggest he understands he needs to be more humble. Whether that is true or not, I don't know, but if the kid has grown up, is willing to start over...he has some talent.

Do humble people tweet about being more humble? hmmmmm

Or do they just come to work and get on with the job without the need to congratulate themselves on twitter for their epiphany! LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.