• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018

Until he signed with us, Haynesworth had been a proven player.

There's no more guarantee someone you desire would continue to prove themselves, here, as there is to an unproven player not being able to surpass your expectations.

Right, I get that. However, it appears that this front office is so shell shocked by that acquisition, that they're unwilling to take any risks in FA. You cannot win without taking risks.

It's a fine balance between draft and free agency to build a winner, some years you have to pull the trigger in FA to get over the top, i.e, Philthy. This is a season we need that. Time is running out on Gruden, with Smith coming in he likely has 2 seasons to see significant improvements. If not, we're stuck with another turnover at the HC position.

If we do not improve this team noticeably this season, and next, it will be 5 more years before we see something remotely competitive with a new head coach.

Ty Nsekhe re-signed.

Lets start with the DL...needs a lot of help and a 2nd tier kind of guy like Dontari Poe signed a reasonable contract and would be an upgrade over 70% of our current DL. We may still end up with Hankins, and Vea or Payne, but we are not better along that line when there was a few DL who moved around this off-season we could have gone after.

WR - we had 2 possibilities to upgrade at a major need, instead we go with some unproven 3rd year WR who missed a lot of playing time. We should have signed Robinson, didn't even entertain the idea. His contract was not outrageous and I'd like to think we're a better landing spot than Chicago.

RB - do I really have to say anything? Chris Thompson is the only starting caliber RB we have on this team. The rest are 3rd or 4th string material at best.

LG - There is still talk that Shawn Lavauo will be re-signed. How does that strike you?

C - Spencer Long is no barn buster, but better than anything we have going forward right now.

CB - I am getting a little tired of hearing, "He's a steal if healthy" The one time that actually panned out in our favor, we traded him.

ILB - I like Brown, glad we re-signed him. But that's not an upgrade. Mason Foster? Hopefully the rumoprs about Ryan Anderson moving inside are true, and he lives up to 2nd round pick expectations.

Edit: I hope you all know I do/did not expect us to sign every one of those positions through FA. It's not possible, but we could have filled 2 or 3 of positions of need, especially the 2 biggest glaring needs, WR and DL.

What I'm hearing as your primary argument is that there are 'better FAs that the Redskins could've attained but didn't'. Brother - that's true for almost every NFL team - because it's not just about whether the Redskins want a player or not. The assumption is, we low ball all the really good players. I suspect we may have made some very good offers to some players who simply decided they either wanted a lot more or they wanted to play elsewhere for any variety of reasons. My point is - it's not just about what the 'Redskins want' - we are competing with 31 other teams for these players.

Just to respond to a couple of your points - we may very well still get Hankins, and if we do, the Redskins will look pretty smart for having waited. We will almost certainly draft a talented DL. So what's the beef there? I agree on Poe and Robinson - although you're making more assumptions that we didn't 'consider' them. I guarantee they were discussed, perhaps even discussions had with agents. Robinson (who I screamed loudly for - in fact, was one of the few screaming for him early on) would be a risk signing, but I still would've tried to make it happen. Perhaps discussions did occur and there was no reciprocal interest.

What FA RBs were available that were significantly better than Fat Rob and Perine and had lots of productive years ahead of them. Pretty sure in a 'deep as hell' draft we simply plan to draft one. Again, what's the beef?

I think Allen and Gruden have made it clear since arrival that while they are here we will primarily build through the draft. I'm not saying that's right or wrong, I just think it's a fact. FA is, by definition, where teams have to overpay for players. And the talented players who are coming off their rookie contracts are going to be the most expensive ones to sign with the most competition for their services. The pool of those players is limited.

You and Bulldog have both kind of poo-pooed the 'when healthy' point - but the point I'm making is that we are a better team with more talent than the 2017 season indicated. It was a coaching triumph that we won as many games as we did given the ridiculous IR roster we racked up. Guys do recover from injuries - it's the norm, not the exception. So the team's attitude may be that we don't have as many glaring holes as the average fan would point to.

As with all of these back and forth's, we'll find out if this team is better over the next 8 months. But I'd wait and see how the next couple of weeks go before assessing whether the roster has some signficant improvements or not.

Right, I get that. However, it appears that this front office is so shell shocked by that acquisition, that they're unwilling to take any risks in FA. You cannot win without taking risks.

It's a fine balance between draft and free agency to build a winner, some years you have to pull the trigger in FA to get over the top, i.e, Philthy. This is a season we need that. Time is running out on Gruden, with Smith coming in he likely has 2 seasons to see significant improvements. If not, we're stuck with another turnover at the HC position.

If we do not improve this team noticeably this season, and next, it will be 5 more years before we see something remotely competitive with a new head coach.

Acquiring Alex Smith is a risk. Yes - he's proven, but he's no spring chicken, and then there's the old 'supporting cast/running game' argument. No guarantee he is lightning in a bottle in Gruden's offense. Paul Richardson is certainly an 'upside' signing that is a major risk. One of the reasons I think we've been more conservative this offseason is because this year's stable of available players lines up with our needs exceedingly well. With most of our picks available, I think the team feels it can close many of those gaps without swinging for the fences in FA. We also have some absolutely critical signings that need to be made next year, which is an argument against going crazy in FA this season.

Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018​

Greetings from BBQ to everyone in BGO land and guests from social media – we hope you become a member here.

Today we bring you our latest mock of the 2018 off-season and there are several changes. The Redskins are evaluating more prospects each day and the draft is just over one week away. BBQ continues to cover the 2018 off-season now with multiple updates each week. This week we are going to four mocks (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday). The week of the draft will bring a mock each day.

The format for the mocks this off-season will feature shorter descriptions this year for each player. Time constraints from the fall and early winter have forced us to cram a lot of research into a smaller period of time.

Feel free to offer your own ideas about the draft, free agency, team cuts, team additions, and anything else related to these subjects. Too, we'd like to see your mocks if you are so inclined.

An extra note: These mocks may not necessarily be what BBQ wants or what the members at BGO may prefer. These mocks are designed to try and get into the minds of the Redskins brain trust and see what they will do.

Without any further delays, let's take a look at the latest mock of 2018.

Team Needs:
Running Back
Wide Receiver
Tight End (?)
Left Guard
Defensive Tackle
Inside Linebacker (?)
Strike or Free Safety (?)

Round One: Da'Ron Payne, DT/DE, Alabama
Payne is the space-eating defensive tackle that Jim Tomsula has been coveting since his arrival at Redskins Park, but the Crimson Tide prospect can play all along the line.
Other Possible Targets:
Leighton Vander Esch, OLB, Boise St.
Minkah Fitzpatrick, CB/SS/FS, Alabama
Derrius Guice, RB, Louisiana St.
Roquan Smith, ILB, Georgia
Derwin James, FS, Florida St.
Vita Vea, DT, Washington
Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College

Round Two: Sony Michel, RB, Georgia
The Redskins can't continue to rely on mid-round prospects at running back and this is the year when the Redskins make a firm commitment to the running back corps.
Other Possible Targets (Including Third Round Choices if Acquired):
Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama
Will Hernandez, G, Texas-El Paso
Rashaad Penny, RB, San Diego St.
Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia
Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa
Josh Sweat, OLB, Florida St.
Ronald Jones, RB, Southern California
Marcus Davenport, OLB, Texas-San Antonio
Harrison Phillips, DE/DT, Stanford (3rd)
Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota St. (3rd)
Chukwuma Okorafor, OT, Western Michigan (3rd)
Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn St. (3rd)
Malik Jefferson, ILB, Texas (3rd)
Duke Ejiofor, DE/OLB, Wake Forest (3rd)
Lorenzo Carter, OLB, Georgia (3rd)
Andrew Brown, DE, Virginia (3rd)

Round Four: Wyatt Teller, OG, Virginia Tech
With Spencer Long hitting the road and Shawn Lauvao likely not returning, the Redskins find their left guard of the future.
Other Possible Targets:
Dante Pettis, WR, Washington
Scott Quessenberry, C, UCLA
Nathan Shepherd, DT, Fort Hays St.
Frank Ragnow, OC/OG, Arkansas
D.J. Chark, WR, Louisiana St.
Quenton Meeks, CB, Stanford
Braden Smith, OG, Auburn
Uchenna Nwosu, OLB, Southern California
B.J. Hill, DT, North Carolina St.
Kyzir White, SS, West Virginia
Desmond Harrison, OT, West Georgia

Round Five: Siran Neal, SS/FS/CB, Jacksonville St.
A versatile defensive back who could likely step in at the corner slot position immediately.
Other Possible Targets:
Da'Shawn Hand, DT, Alabama
Korey Robertson, WR, Southern Mississippi
Daurice Fountain, WR, Northern Iowa
Tim Settle, DT, Virginia Tech
Fred Warner, OLB, Brigham Young
R.J. McIntosh, DE/DT, Miami

Round Five: Folorunso Fatukasi, DT/DE, Connecticut
A middle round prospect who was a defensive tackle for the Huskies, but could also see time at end on the next level.

Round Six: Cole Madison, OG, Washington St.
The Redskins add depth to the line. Madison will need time to adjust to the NFL, but could be a starter in a year or two when needed. Quality depth.
Other Possible Targets:
Oren Burks, ILB, Vanderbilt
Michael Gallup, WR, Colorado St.
Sean Welsh, G/C, Iowa
David Wells, TE, San Diego St.
Micah Kiser, ILB, Virginia
Akrum Wadley, RB, Iowa
Troy Fumagalli, TE, Wisconsin
Bo Scarbrough, RB, Alabama

Round Seven: Auden Tate, WR, Florida St.
Not the fastest receiver out there, but Tate tends to catch what is thrown to him. Good possession receiver. Good red zone target.
Other Possible Targets:
Deon Yelder, TE, Western Kentucky
Greg Stroman, CB, Virginia Tech
Taylor Hearn, OG, Clemson
Tre Flowers, S, Oklahoma State
Darren Carrington, WR, Utah
Kentavius Street, DL, NC State
Arden Key, OLB, Louisiana St.
Troy Apke, FS, Penn St.
Brad Bozeman, C, Alabama
Quin Blanding, SS, Virginia

Round Seven: Deon Yelder, TE, Western Kentucky
Guess who will not be ready for OTAs? Or mini-camp? Or training camp? Maybe the 2018 season? Guess who may move on from that player?

Undrafted Free Agent Prospects:
Andrew Trumbetti, OLB, Notre Dame
Jester Weah, WR, Pittsburgh
Jake Wieneke, WR, South Dakota St.
Evan Berry, KR/FS, Tennessee
Austin Golson, C, Auburn
Brandon Facyson, CB, Virginia Tech
Lowell Lotulelei, DT, Utah
Jordan Thomas, CB, Oklahoma
Teo Redding, WR, Bowling Green
Mike Love, DE/OLB, South Florida
Dorian O'Daniel, ILB, Clemson
Coleman Shelton, OG/C, Washington
Rashard Fant, CB, Indiana
Ito Smith, RB, Southern Mississippi
Nick Keizer, TE, Grand Valley St.
Quadree Henderson, WR, Pittsburgh
Eddy Peneiro, K, Florida
K.C. McDermott, G/OT, Miami
Drew Bailey, DE/DT, Louisville
Chase Litton, QB, Marshall
Robert Torgerson, DE, Southern Utah
Cody O'Connell, OG, Washington St.
Jeb Blazevich, TE, Georgia

There is the latest mock of the 2018 off-season. Next week we have four mocks, a free agency update, and a new prospects list. The draft will be here later next week, but we have many mocks coming in the days ahead. See you as we go along.

Hail To The Redskins!

Broncos just released C.J. Anderson. 1000 yd rusher, good pass catcher, and only 27.

He's going to get a lot of interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broncos just released C.J. Anderson. 1000 yd rusher, good pass catcher, and only 27.

He's going to get a lot of interest.

Yet they couldn't trade him. Weird. Too big a contract maybe at 4.5m each of the next two seasons?

Last edited:
I don't personally think he's enough of an upgrade over what we've already got to go after. Apparently he spouted off publicly when they fired their RBs coach which may also have had something to do with his release.

I don't know Boone. CJ Anderson rushed for 1,000 yards and was a starter in the Broncos' Super Bowl run in 2015.

To say he wouldn't be much of an upgrade over Robert Kelley, Samaje Perine and Kapri Bibbs is either underestimating Anderson or vastly overrating what these other 3 backs are capable of delivering.

I agree that it was tough to try and trade Anderson because teams knew he was on John Elway's shit list and if he was cut he could be had for half of what he was making on his Denver deal.

I say that in the context of the # of times we rush the ball per game and an as yet unproven consistently effective run blocking scheme. I agree in terms of overall talent he's a better back. But he's not a consistent difference-making back. He has done well in the post-season.

Put Fat Rob and/or Perine on the Broncos and give either that many carries - betting they could put up reasonably close numbers.

In 2016, Kelley's first and only full season - he got 168 carries, rushing for 704 yards and 6 TDs. C.J. Anderson had a couple of years where he got a similar # of carries. In 2015, he got 152 carries, rushing for 720 yards and 5 TDs. In 2014, he got 179 carries for 849 yards and 8 TDs. In 2016, Kelley actually had a higher yds/carry than Anderson did. They're in the same ballpark in terms of talent.

Perine has just had the one year, with 175 carries for 603 yards, just 1 TD, and a lower yds/carry average. So he's not comparable to Anderson - yet.

Last edited:
Burner's Burning Questions: Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018​

Greetings from BBQ. We hope your week is going well. Free agency continues to move along at a slower pace, but signings will continue and we are still here to cover it all.

OTAs, the draft, mini-camps, and training camp will be here before you know it, but we're talking free agency now and all the trades, re-signings, tags, releases, new free agents, and re-worked contracts are becoming known.

Who will we target in free agency? Who will we re-sign? Who will we not re-sign? Who will get released? Feel free to offer your opinions and predictions.

We take the latest chatter from Redskins Park and media pundits as BBQ tries to formulate what could happen in the coming days, weeks and months.

Free Agents Obtained:
Paul Richardson, WR – (Signed Five Year Deal, 3/15/18)
Sam Irwin Hill, P – (Signed Two Year Deal, 3/16/18)
Orlando Scandrick, CB (Signed Two Year Deal, 3/19/18)
Pernell McPhee, OLB (Signed One Year Deal, 3/26/18)

Free Agents Re-signed:
Quinton Dunbar, CB/ST – (Signed Three Year Deal, 1/1/18)
Mason Foster, ILB – (Signed Two Year Deal, 1/25/18)
Deshazor Everett, SS/ST – (Signed Two Year Deal, 3/6/18)
Dustin Hopkins, K – (Signed Three Year Deal, 3/12/18)
Brian Quick, WR – (Signed One Year Deal, 3/14/18)
Zach Brown, ILB – (Signed Three Year Deal, 3/15/18)
Phil Taylor, DT – (Signed One Year Deal, 4/3/18)
Ty Nsehke, OT – (Signed One Year Deal, 4/16/18)
Tony Bergstrom – (Signed One Year Deal, 4/16/18)

Exercised Option:
Brandon Scherff, OG

Trade:
Alex Smith, QB
Kevin Hogan, QB
Kendall Fuller, CB (Traded to the Chiefs)
Su'a Cravens, SS (Traded to the Broncos)

Restricted Free Agents:

Exclusive Rights Free Agents:

Contract Extension:
Alex Smith, QB (Four Year Extension, Five Years Total)

Players Waived:
LeShun Daniels, RB – (Cap Savings, $555K – Dead Cap, $0)
Stephen Morris, QB – (Cap Savings, $555K – Dead Cap, $0)
Orion Stewart, S – (Cap Savings, $480,000K – Dead Cap, $0)
Otha Peters, LB – (Cap Savings, $555K – Dead Cap, $0)

Pending Free Agents:
Shawn Lauvao, OG – (Unknown)
DeAngelo Hall, FS – (Very Likely Retires)
Arthur Jones, DT – (Probably Walks)
Bashaud Breeland, CB – (Very Likely Walks)
Will Compton, ILB – (Signed With Titans)
Junior Galette, OLB – (Very Likely Walks)
Chris Carter, LB/ST – (Unknown)
Zach Vigil, ILB – (Possibly Re-signs)

Possible Release Candidates:
Keith Marshall, RB – (Cap Savings, $33K – Dead Cap, $538.6K)
Terrell McClain, DE/DT – (Cap Savings, $3.25M – Dead Cap, $3.75M {If June 1st Cut, Spread Over Two Yrs})
Byron Marshall, RB – (Cap Savings, $630K – Dead Cap, $0)
Jordan Reed, TE – (Cap Savings, $5.2M – Dead Cap, $5.4M)
T.J. Clemmings, OT – (Cap Savings, $705K – Dead Cap, $0)
Arie Kouandjio, OG – (Cap Savings, $705K – Dead Cap, $0)
Demetrius Rhaney, C – (Cap Savings, $705K – Dead Cap, $0)
A.J. Francis, DE – (Cap Savings, $705K – Dead Cap, $0)
Sam Irwin Hill, P – (Cap Savings, $480K – Dead Cap Hit, $0)

Off-season Updates:
Here are the Su'a Cravens trade details:
A. Redskins get the second of Denver's two fifth round picks (number 163 overall).
B. The Redskins swap fourth round positions with Denver (the lower of Denver's two fourth round picks – number 109 overall, up from 113).
C. The Redskins swap fifth round positions with Denver's remaining fifth rounder (pick number 142, up from 149).
D. The Redskins receive a conditional 2020 sixth round pick if Cravens plays in a playoff game in early 2019 or early 2020.

Here are the picks the Redskins now have (by round) in the 2018 draft:
1, 2, 4, 5, 5, 6, 7, 7.

As it stands now, the Redskins would have four compensatory picks in the 2019 draft – 3rd, 5th, 6th, 6th.

The Redskins now have $16.8M cap room and would have small cap ramifications if Terrell McClain is released as a June 1 candidate. The dead cap would be $3.75M, but could be spread out over two years.

While Johnathan Hankins continues to ponder his future, it is important to note two things. First, the Lions and the Redskins are the only teams that currently have offers on the table. Second, the Lions have far less in cap room at this time.

Hankins has these two offers only, but he is a free agent and any team can swoop in suddenly and sign him.

The new cap for 2018 is $177.2M.

Bruce Allen could be on the hot seat. There is a report that says Dan Snyder is very upset with how the Kirk Cousins situation was handled. The report goes on to say that if the Redskins have a poor or subpar season, Allen will be re-assigned and Eric Schaffer will take over GM duties.

Personal Thoughts:
I don't rule out the possibility of Junior Galette returning to the Redskins. He has very little interest on the open market.

I still believe Bashaud Breeland will not return to the Redskins, but anything is possible. Right?

Alex Smith was the starter in Kansas City when Kevin Hogan was drafted. Smith obviously sees something in Hogan that many of us don't see. We really shouldn't be down on this trade. Stephen Morris was never going to be on the final roster.

With the addition of Hogan, the Redskins can focus on depth and special team players late in the draft and have no need to draft a quarterback.

See you as we go along.

Hail To The Redskins!

Breeland should have thought about where he was in his career before he shot off his mouth when Josh Norman was acquired by talking about being a #1 corner himself and sulking like he was being disrespected.

Breeland was never that good. He had some consistent stretches and is a decent player, but his past attitude keeps him on the sideline in terms of getting a new contract.

He will be in uniform in 2018 for some team but probably at a salary of around $2M plus incentives.

Not exactly the $20-25M in guaranteed money he seemingly thought he was going to get in free agency.

If that MRSA infection he's got heals...for team's to be passing on him, that wound has got to be serious.

I didn't realize his condition was that serious. I thought he would be OK by training camp.

I don't have any personal knowledge of how bad it is, but the reports were that he had a significant infection and would require skin grafts. Sounded serious to me.

Greetings from BBQ to everyone in BGO land and guests from social media – we hope you become a member here.

Today we bring you our latest mock of the 2018 off-season and there are several changes, including two trades. The Redskins are evaluating more prospects each day and the draft is just one week from tomorrow. BBQ continues to cover the 2018 off-season now with multiple updates each week. This week we are posting four mocks (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday). Next week will bring a mock each day.

The format for the mocks this off-season will feature shorter descriptions this year for each player. Time constraints from the fall and early winter have forced us to cram a lot of research into a smaller period of time.

Feel free to offer your own ideas about the draft, free agency, team cuts, team additions, and anything else related to these subjects. Too, we'd like to see your mocks if you are so inclined.

An extra note: These mocks may not necessarily be what BBQ wants or what the members at BGO may prefer. These mocks are designed to try and get into the minds of the Redskins brain trust and see what they will do.

Without any further delays, let's take a look at the latest mock of 2018.

Team Needs:
Running Back
Wide Receiver
Tight End (?)
Left Guard
Defensive Tackle
Inside Linebacker (?)
Strike or Free Safety (?)

Round One: Trade
The Redskins trade down in round one and pick up a third and sixth rounder.

Round One: Da'Ron Payne, DT/DE, Alabama
Payne is the space-eating defensive tackle that Jim Tomsula has been coveting since his arrival at Redskins Park, but the Crimson Tide prospect can play all along the line.
Other Possible Targets:
Leighton Vander Esch, OLB, Boise St.
Minkah Fitzpatrick, CB/SS/FS, Alabama
Derrius Guice, RB, Louisiana St.
Roquan Smith, ILB, Georgia
Derwin James, FS, Florida St.
Vita Vea, DT, Washington
Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College

Round Two: Trade
The Redskins trade their second and newly acquired third rounder and move back into the first round.

Round One: Derrius Guice, RB, Louisiana St.
Taking a running back in round one hasn't been the norm for the Redskins in a long time. Then again, the rushing attack has been anemic for too many years.

Round Four: Wyatt Teller, OG, Virginia Tech
With Spencer Long hitting the road and Shawn Lauvao likely not returning, the Redskins find their left guard of the future.
Other Possible Targets:
Dante Pettis, WR, Washington
Scott Quessenberry, C, UCLA
Nathan Shepherd, DT, Fort Hays St.
Frank Ragnow, OC/OG, Arkansas
D.J. Chark, WR, Louisiana St.
Quenton Meeks, CB, Stanford
Braden Smith, OG, Auburn
Uchenna Nwosu, OLB, Southern California
B.J. Hill, DT, North Carolina St.
Kyzir White, SS, West Virginia
Desmond Harrison, OT, West Georgia

Round Five: Siran Neal, SS/FS/CB, Jacksonville St.
A versatile defensive back who could likely step in at the corner slot position immediately.
Other Possible Targets:
Da'Shawn Hand, DT, Alabama
Korey Robertson, WR, Southern Mississippi
Daurice Fountain, WR, Northern Iowa
Tim Settle, DT, Virginia Tech
Fred Warner, OLB, Brigham Young
R.J. McIntosh, DE/DT, Miami

Round Five: Folorunso Fatukasi, DT/DE, Connecticut
A middle round prospect who was a defensive tackle for the Huskies, but could also see time at end on the next level.

Round Six: Cole Madison, OG, Washington St.
The Redskins add depth to the line. Madison will need time to adjust to the NFL, but could be a starter in a year or two when needed. Quality depth.
Other Possible Targets:
Michael Gallup, WR, Colorado St.
Sean Welsh, G/C, Iowa
David Wells, TE, San Diego St.
Micah Kiser, ILB, Virginia
Akrum Wadley, RB, Iowa
Troy Fumagalli, TE, Wisconsin
Du'Vonta Lampkin, DT, Oklahoma
Bo Scarbrough, RB, Alabama

Round Six: Oren Burks, ILB, Vanderbilt
The Redskins are able to find a hidden gem from high-brow Vanderbilt and he will likely be a special teams standout.

Round Seven: Auden Tate, WR, Florida St.
Not the fastest receiver out there, but Tate tends to catch what is thrown to him. Good possession receiver. Good red zone target.
Other Possible Targets:
Deon Yelder, TE, Western Kentucky
Greg Stroman, CB, Virginia Tech
Taylor Hearn, OG, Clemson
Tre Flowers, S, Oklahoma State
Darren Carrington, WR, Utah
Kentavius Street, DL, NC State
Arden Key, OLB, Louisiana St.
Troy Apke, FS, Penn St.
Brad Bozeman, C, Alabama
Quin Blanding, SS, Virginia

Round Seven: Deon Yelder, TE, Western Kentucky
Guess who will not be ready for OTAs? Or mini-camp? Or training camp? Maybe the 2018 season? Guess who may move on from that player?

Undrafted Free Agent Prospects:
Andrew Trumbetti, OLB, Notre Dame
Jester Weah, WR, Pittsburgh
Jake Wieneke, WR, South Dakota St.
Evan Berry, KR/FS, Tennessee
Austin Golson, C, Auburn
Brandon Facyson, CB, Virginia Tech
Lowell Lotulelei, DT, Utah
Jordan Thomas, CB, Oklahoma
Teo Redding, WR, Bowling Green
Mike Love, DE/OLB, South Florida
Dorian O'Daniel, ILB, Clemson
Coleman Shelton, OG/C, Washington
Rashard Fant, CB, Indiana
Ito Smith, RB, Southern Mississippi
Nick Keizer, TE, Grand Valley St.
Quadree Henderson, WR, Pittsburgh
Eddy Peneiro, K, Florida
K.C. McDermott, G/OT, Miami
Drew Bailey, DE/DT, Louisville
Chase Litton, QB, Marshall
Robert Torgerson, DE, Southern Utah
Cody O'Connell, OG, Washington St.
Jeb Blazevich, TE, Georgia

There is the latest mock of the 2018 off-season. Next week we have four mocks, a free agency update, and a new prospects list. The draft will be here a week from tomorrow, but we have many mocks coming in the days ahead. See you as we go along.

Hail To The Redskins!

Thanks BBQ for all the time you put into these mocks. They are interesting and greatly appreciated.

Position of need wise I like be this latest one BB. 2 Dt's & 2 G's, if we landed that I may get a 1/4 chub, idk.

Question for you guys in the know. Is there any rb's who double dip fairly well returning kicks in this draft? Solving our return duties for the next 4 years would be well worth a pick imho.

Position of need wise I like be this latest one BB. 2 Dt's & 2 G's, if we landed that I may get a 1/4 chub, idk.

Question for you guys in the know. Is there any rb's who double dip fairly well returning kicks in this draft? Solving our return duties for the next 4 years would be well worth a pick imho.

Nyheim Hines, N.C. State, for a return/RB in the 5th (provided he drops that far and probably will not) maybe but if the Skins stay at their current picks and if they take an RB in those 3 picks before the 5th they'd probably have to pass. Not the greatest receiver and somewhat on the small side (5' 8"/197#) but he'd fit well. An outside the Tackle RB with breakaway speed (4.38 40 yd dash). Last year - 4 TD's of 48, 50, 54 & 83 yards. He ran for 1,ooo yd's in 2017 with 12 TD's and averaged 25 yd's per KR (2 TD's) and throw in 11+ yd's (1 TD) on PR's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.