• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018

Everyone thought SOS was insane for going with two QB's here 15 years ago. Who knew he was a trendsetter... :bucktooth:

Well, here we are.
That place we have longed for.
The place where we can pick up a valuable gem, from another team's final cuts, and the answer to our LG position.
And there he is...Josh LeRibeus

Somebody call @Win4us, so he can lift up and toast one of these...

alaskan%20amber.JPG

Talk about a waste of good amber.

Just waiting on the Bungles for their annual raiding of our PS now. I'm sure the gnats are lurking as well

Seems like a tweet doesn't want to be posted here. Nothing to see in this frame - bah.

Last edited:
Talk about a waste of good amber.

Which confirms my suspicion that I'm the world's worst rater of what's considered good Alaskan amber.

So when are we gonna put a Guard at least on the PS ?
Right now, we have ZERO backup PURE Guards, counting both the 53 and the PS
Yea we have Dunn, but I mean pure Guard.

Johnathan Hankins still unsigned
https://boltbeat.com/2018/08/30/daily-charger-johnathan-hankins-still-possibility-chargers/

BB, the quote below is blank for me. Is it the format in the tweet ?

Last edited:
Which confirms my suspicion that I'm the world's worst rater of what's considered good Alaskan amber.

So when are we gonna put a Guard at least on the PS ?
Right now, we have ZERO backup PURE Guards, counting both the 53 and the PS
Yea we have Dunn, but I mean pure Guard.
?

It's an alright amber but I'm relying on coworkers and neighbors who partake. Not too bad is the consensus.

PBR could be laced with the Jonestown additives, and I'd still take it over Leribus.

Johnathan Hankins and Dez Bryant have absolutely no business sense. Both players are going to end up signing a one year minimum deal with incentives and will likely be picked up by bottom tier clubs who lack talent.

Bryant could have had signed for $19M in Baltimore for a team that looks to be a in the mix for a playoff spot but Dez for some reason doesn't like the AFC North?? :eagerness:

The lack of a 3rd QB with McCoy nursing a thumb injury is bugging me.

Rob has a question to ask you

My thoughts as I was listening to Rob here was that he seems like a great guy and it makes me ashamed for all of the Redskin 'fan' tweeters who gut the guy on a daily basis. It's embarassing. Fans should show some class and demonstrate at least a little respect when trashing players. We forget these guys are real people. Glad he's on our team.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">updates: Caleb Brantley was signed by the Redskins; was on the field today. Cut by Browns last weekend. Gone: Anthony Lanier... Other updates: Zach Brown not practicing; Mo Harris not practicing.</p>— John Keim (@john_keim) <a href="https://twitter.com/john_keim/status/1036631618595774465?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 3, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.