• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Free Agency, Mock Drafts, Camps, Roster Predictions, 2018

Notice the time and date on this tweet.

A BGO blogger scoops the big boys. Now confirmed.

Kapri Bibbs cut.

Casey Dunn is another step closer.

Not putting a like on that one. You know why.

Well here's 2 big reasons to put a like on it.

1) The quote from below is from over 2 weeks ago, where I specifically predicted Blanding would be cut. (Also was exactly right about Sims over Quick.)

2) You liked that post about Blanding not making it, from 2 weeks ago. :)

I expect to see Sims on the 53 man roster projection.
In place of Quick, IMO.
And I would also remove Blanding from the roster.

Maybe I should change my name to Mini-BB

Well here's 2 big reasons to put a like on it.

1) The quote from below is from over 2 weeks ago, where I specifically predicted Blanding would be cut. (Also was exactly right about Sims over Quick.)

2) You liked that post about Blanding not making it, from 2 weeks ago. :)

Maybe I should change my name to Mini-BB

I tend to put a like for everyone who replies to each blog I create, agree or disagree. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read and reply on these blogs.

Blanding is slow. Love my UVa boys, but slow doesn't get it in the NFL, especially at his position. He was a longshot from day 1 - actually not sure why we drafted him as that limitation was well known.

That's a big surprise. Hope that's not at the expense of carrying 3 QBs. Hogan isn't an NFL QB.

Thought Spaight would be kept for special teams and run support.

Guess SDHamilton beat him out?

Thought Spaight would be kept for special teams and run support.

Guess SDHamilton beat him out?

SDH was pretty much a lock.
I believe competition for that particular roster spot was Spaight vs Vigil.

So, to Boone, I don't think it has to do with QB's, because we're not really short on ILB's

Foster
Brown
Vigil
SDH
Josh Harvey Clemons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.